What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Serious question....NOT a flame

That would be a good model. It also took Alvarez and then bielma how long though to make up ground against michigan and Ohio state?

NU killed themselves going to the b1g. They can't recruit Texas at all and are far away from the b1g recruiting areas.

I have to take exception to your comment about NU. What you say is not based on fact Nebraska is doing fine in the B1G. Nebraska's last four recruiting classes have players from Texas. (2013: 3 in a class of 26), (2012: 2 in a class of 17), (2011: 5 in a class of 20), and (2010: 5 in a class of 22). So far the 2014 class has 3 TX players who have given their verbal commit to NU out of a total of 12 so far. Nebraska naturally is getting more looks from players located from the upper Midwest (7 signed in 2013), and they are still getting players from TX, and even CA and FL. They also take many they want from MO, KS, and CO. In the last four classes they signed 3 from CO. Kenny Bell (WR) and Mike Moudy (OL) who have been significant contributors this year, and Paul Thurston (Class of 1012) is coming along. The way I see it the Buffs need to lock down their borders and keep the CO kids home then go from there. BTW: It appears a certain 2014 CB Buff commit from TX who may be taking a visit to Nebraska in the next few weeks. Word is he is looking hard at the Huskers. I don't have any inside information, but I would not be surprised if he flips.

Last edited:
We give you a super long leash, but stop trolling. You added nothing to the thread other than to take thinly veiled shots at CU. Stop.

Let's worry about going 6-6 first.

CU is a school of wild extremes in its athletics. Throughout our history we've either been very good or very bad, particularly in football. Orange bowl teams in the 50's and 70's were followed by extreme lulls when the teams were very bad.

Look at basketball coming out of nowhere and becoming a major player in recruiting and play in the west in three years. With CU it's either way up or way down.

Football will be back, it's going to be a process however.

Personally, I see CU becoming like Syracuse. A program with great history in football who still routinely goes to bowl games but isn't in anywhere close to its former glory.

Last edited:
Until I see a HUGE improvement in recruiting, I can't honestly believe we will be a consistent top 25 team. I know plenty will disagree with me.
Totally agree with your statement. But the real questions are "can we have a huge turnaround in recruiting, "how do we make it happen", and "are the people in place who will make it happen?"

Said the liar with a new baby.

That's why he'd rather cuddle. Have sex and you end up with 9 months of hormones followed by sleep deprivation and an empty wallet. And with a new baby she can't do it anyways for a while.

Back