What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Shedeur Sanders - 2023-24 Tracking History Thread

If McAfee's right, and Shedeur is the #3 pick in the draft, he gone.

What I want is the Broncos to be terrible get #3 pick in the draft, and take Shedeur. Prime will want to stay in Boulder to be near his son. Although Shilo might be somewhere else. Where is Shilo on the rankings right now?

Entertainment yes, but Shedeur looks different than other QB's. He does things in the pocket that a lot of NFL QB's don't do. He throws a lot of balls that other QB's can't throw.
Brady taught him the slide.

If McAfee's right, and Shedeur is the #3 pick in the draft, he gone.

What I want is the Broncos to be terrible get #3 pick in the draft, and take Shedeur. Prime will want to stay in Boulder to be near his son. Although Shilo might be somewhere else. Where is Shilo on the rankings right now?
Shilo makes a lot of tackles, but he can also get caught up in the wash at times.

Concur with MB.

Shedeur leads all QBs in EPA (Expected Points Added) with 22.2. I try not to be too harsh publicly about players who play/played for us but it’s a wild upgrade we got here (Shrout and B. Lewis):

IMG_9307.jpeg

I did make sure the list showed all the QBs it does. ;)

Shrout led the team with 1220 yds last year.
I don’t know whether to laugh, or to curl up and cry about this. Can the 21 and 22 seasons be stabbed in the heart, have the head chopped off, be wrapped in iron link chains be burned, the ashes be put into a box, then buried in salt…and never be brought up ever again ever?

I don’t know whether to laugh, or to curl up and cry about this. Can the 21 and 22 seasons be stabbed in the heart, have the head chopped off, be wrapped in iron link chains be burned, the ashes be put into a box, then buried in salt…and never be brought up ever again ever?
The greatest gambling opportunities since Mayweather-McGregor that led to Prime? That’s like the addict forgetting their lowest moments and breakthroughs in rehab.

We’re on a mission from god

Dan Aykroyd Blues Brother GIF

Shedeur could finish this season anywhere between consensus Heisman winner and not even making 3rd team All-Pac12.

To be clear, that's solely a comment on how stacked the QB position is in this conference; and not a critique of Shedeur.
Caleb, Penix, Nix, Rising is a ridiculous 4some of returning QB starters from last year in a single conference.

Caleb, Penix, Nix, Rising is a ridiculous 4some of returning QB starters from last year in a single conference.
We're right in the thick of the richness of talent/experience that the "freebie" year of COVID eligibility generated. I think Nix and Penix both would be out of eligibility.

SIAP but obviously torn as a Broncos fan who wants Shedeur but I think if he comes back next year CU is in the championship conversations so I'll take that!

Don't worry. Broncos spent the most in the League on free agents in the offseason to suck this bad. Russ will only decline as his contact goes up & the supporting cast won't be as good. They'll be in perfect position to get Shedeur in the 2025 draft.

Back