What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

SIAP: chip’s Injury

Well he shot the gun correctly a couple seconds before so if he turned it around and shot himself that is even better lol.

Or maybe there was a second gunman on the grassy knoll?

One end looks like it has an open cylinder, which is where I'd think the t-shirts go. Looks like it was facing Chip. I may well be mistaken.

Edit: Dammit lefty, I was busy checking the book depository angle.

We did a NROTC battalion run my freshman across campus. You know those metal traffic barriers they put up to stop civilian traffic from entering service roads on campus?
View attachment 27352

Picture 200 people running in formation in the dark and trying to avoid those
View attachment 27353

Yeah, one of the guys in my freshman class got the unluckiest crash of all, running nuts first into one of those barriers. He went straight to the hospital and had a teste removed. Poor dude!

I don't think he knew we called him "monoball" behind his back. Typically savage late teen/early 20's humor.
I can vouch for this. This story was legend when I showed up for my freshman year in 1991. The fastest middies always got to wear the reflective jackets and sprint to the poles as "markers" for the rest of the battalion.
As we ran past, a whisper of "Dude, that must've hurt like a mother f ucker for Monoball."

got a version of the story from a reliable source last night.

Chip did not shoot himself. The t-shirt gun failed and the back of the housing came off, impelling the t-**** back toward him.
Chip did not get hit in the nads. He was hit in the abdomen, above the genitals.
Dude had internal bleeding from it that required surgery, but is OK now.

Chip did not shoot himself. The t-shirt gun failed and the back of the housing came off, impelling the t-**** back toward him.
Chip did not get hit in the nads. He was hit in the abdomen, above the genitals.
Did he sue the t-shirt gun manufacturer? Is there an OSHA report? Did workmen’s comp pay for his medical bills? I wonder if t-shirt gun safety regulations will be implemented. Maybe they should add t-shirt gun safety to the 30 hour OSHA training.

Did he sue the t-shirt gun manufacturer? Is there an OSHA report? Did workmen’s comp pay for his medical bills? I wonder if t-shirt gun safety regulations will be implemented. Maybe they should add t-shirt gun safety to the 30 hour OSHA training.
I want to see the dFMEA on that sucker.

I can confirm that story, but I thought it was out there right away. But I have no idea where I read it, but have heard it directly.

Still funnier to think he shot himself in the balls

Did you mean PETA?

Back