What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sppppprrrruuuuuuccceeee

As the season goes on and his knee heals it would be great to see him get on the field and catch 20 or 30 balls to set himself up to move up the depth chart next year and get paid.

Since I've only seen Crawley's NFL career mentioned in this thread I'll bring it up here. Crawley got play in a real NFL game today, something many said he would never do, and was basically thrown into the fire. I bring this up because he's gotten a lot of nasty, hateful tweets sent at him from Saints fans, and think he could use some Buff love on twitter as he's only ever been a great Buff on and off the field and got thrown into a situation that wasn't fair to an undrafted rookie.

Since I've only seen Crawley's NFL career mentioned in this thread I'll bring it up here. Crawley got play in a real NFL game today, something many said he would never do, and was basically thrown into the fire. I bring this up because he's gotten a lot of nasty, hateful tweets sent at him from Saints fans, and think he could use some Buff love on twitter as he's only ever been a great Buff on and off the field and got thrown into a situation that wasn't fair to an undrafted rookie.

Saints fans are being ridiculous. Yes he gave up plays, shocking that a rookie DB in a league that favors the passing offense and who plays on a defense that isn't exactly one of the leagues best.

Saints defense gave up 35 points, kind of hard to blame a rookie CB for not covering one of the leagues more talented receivers on the 2 point conversion.

Fan.............an ardent admirer
Sorry to hear about Crawley. Fans can be really cruel sometimes.
Any kid who can walk into an NFL camp and not only make the final roster, but play in the first game of the season as a rookie isn't a goat under any circumstances. He is an inspiration. Too bad some of these "ardent admirers" can't recognize this. There are proper boundaries for everything in life - including passion for your team.

I'm just glad we CU fans are so universally even-keeled in the immediate aftermath of a narrow defeat. Kenny will be fine; it's a big boy league and fans say mean things. I expect he will learn from this, get better and make a lot of those fans appreciate him before too long.

Last year, I bumped into Crawley on campus the day before the CSU game. I asked, "any word on the team whether Higgins will play tomorrow?"

Crawley said, "I hope that mother****er doesn't play."

I said, "Well you shut him down last year. Don't you want to go head-to-head with their best player?"

He answered, "I hope that mother****er doesn't play."

I like Crawley. He'll be fine.

So is Spruce on the active roster for the Rams tonight ... or not?

In my time, knee sprains meant you did tear it, just not completely. If that's still the diagnosis, I'm not sure? He'll get time. What it sounds like to me really is it's not stable enough yet and he could really hurt it. No idea if that's the case with him or not.

Cause I hate the donkies more than anything (well except Taylor Swift). And I told all my friends if the Bronco's picked him up not only would I get a jersey but I would cheer for them. But they didn't. Now I wan't to wear my jersey and say , "Did you see what Sprrrruuuuuuccceee did last week? I bet the donkies wish they had a wr like that."

Cause I hate the donkies more than anything (well except Taylor Swift). And I told all my friends if the Bronco's picked him up not only would I get a jersey but I would cheer for them. But they didn't. Now I wan't to wear my jersey and say , "Did you see what Sprrrruuuuuuccceee did last week? I bet the donkies wish they had a wr like that."

I love Spruce but they do have DT and Emmanuel Sanders. Not too bad.

Back