What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sppppprrrruuuuuuccceeee

Cause I hate the donkies more than anything (well except Taylor Swift). And I told all my friends if the Bronco's picked him up not only would I get a jersey but I would cheer for them. But they didn't. Now I wan't to wear my jersey and say , "Did you see what Sprrrruuuuuuccceee did last week? I bet the donkies wish they had a wr like that."
Broncos have arguably the best receiving tandem in the NFL, and probably the deepest group overall. They are fine.

Not much stupider in the world than someone who moves to or lives in a place and then resents hearing about and dealing with fans of the local team.

This is worse when that local team happens to be more successful than the individuals preferred team from some other place.

Cause I hate the donkies more than anything (well except Taylor Swift). And I told all my friends if the Bronco's picked him up not only would I get a jersey but I would cheer for them. But they didn't. Now I wan't to wear my jersey and say , "Did you see what Sprrrruuuuuuccceee did last week? I bet the donkies wish they had a wr like that."
So, you hate winning franchises? Good to know

I am a native. Always hated the donkies. Probably from getting disappointed time after time after time. You may see 3 Super Bowl wins but I see the most Super Bowl losses and the biggest blowouts.

Lol so having the most AFC championships in history is disappointing to you?
Well let's see, if it is most Super Bowl victories and you don't want to root for the Broncos, you are down to rooting for:
  • Patriots
  • Packers
  • Stealers
  • Giants
  • 49ers
  • Cowboys
Since they are the only ones with more NFL championships. You can add the Raiders if you want to include teams with more conference championships than the Broncos since the advent of the Super Bowl.

Pretty short list - which one is the winner?

Well let's see, if it is most Super Bowl victories and you don't want to root for the Broncos, you are down to rooting for:
  • Patriots
  • Packers
  • Stealers
  • Giants
  • 49ers
  • Cowboys
Since they are the only ones with more NFL championships. You can add the Raiders if you want to include teams with more conference championships than the Broncos since the advent of the Super Bowl.

Pretty short list - which one is the winner?
Not to nitpick, and I could be wrong but I believe the Broncos have 8 conference championships (tied for first in the AFC as previously mentioned) whereas the Raiders only have 4.

Not to nitpick, and I could be wrong but I believe the Broncos have 8 conference championships (tied for first in the AFC as previously mentioned) whereas the Raiders only have 4.
You are correct, Yung Sir. Raiders have been in one more (11) but only won 4 (as you stated) - I misread wiki putting that together. I probably shouldn't have bothered - tired and a little snarky today.

Not much stupider in the world than someone who moves to or lives in a place and then resents hearing about and dealing with fans of the local team.

This is worse when that local team happens to be more successful than the individuals preferred team from some other place.

Not sure about hatred or resentment, but I lived in northern Virginia for 4 years. It took all of about 2 weeks to grow tired of all the deadskin talk.

And it feels like dejavu living 30 miles from Norman OK.

From what ? Practice ? I find it hard to believe that he is such a healthy horse here then plays 5 snaps in a nfl pre-season game and can't recover in almost a seasons time. When / if he was healthy he should have been out there 50% of the snaps. I don't care how "good" the other wr are. He is better.

Back