What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Football News

Also looks like the offseason training has done good things for Carr. Built like a freight train.

12742155_1292365804123343_7050309687072942123_n.jpg

Darren Chiaverni is a cool guy. I enjoyed hanging out with him when he was still a student.
The guy I hung out with got busted for selling drugs and was kicked out of school. But he was a cool guy too.

Does the AD release updated measurements for Spring?

Montez was getting pretty big last year and would like to know where he's at.
As a current student I've seen Montez around campus multiple times and all I'll say is he's now at the point of having to worry about getting too big, not to say he looks bad though, quite the opposite actually. He looks like a tight end, and I hope that he hasn't lost too much speed with the extra weight.

As a current student I've seen Montez around campus multiple times and all I'll say is he's now at the point of having to worry about getting too big, not to say he looks bad though, quite the opposite actually. He looks like a tight end, and I hope that he hasn't lost too much speed with the extra weight.
As a current student he looks like he has put on good weight and is where he wants to be.

As a current student he looks like he has put on good weight and is where he wants to be.

As a former student I'm glad to hear these reports.

Any word on Dino Gordon? I expected him to be raw this past fall, but if he's talented, he could make noise starting now perhaps?

Any word on Dino Gordon? I expected him to be raw this past fall, but if he's talented, he could make noise starting now perhaps?
It was in a Hagan article but he said it was his main goal to make sure Dino was an all PAC type player. I think it was because of them both being inner city LA kids. Pics I saw he looked jacked. Hagan had a lot of expectations and it seemed like Gordon did too. I'll laugh, and cheer, if he turns out to be the main guy with all the hype going to everyone else.

Missed that - thanks! The kid has Louisiana ties that are deeper so will probably also blend in with our SEC area kids coming in.

Bufffan68 might be my favorite poster on this site. He's elevated trolling to performance art; it's the best subtle troll formula I've seen to this point:
  1. Enter thread, ask what everyone is discussing when complete clarification is less than a page back
  2. Feign ignorance when called out
  3. Sit back, laugh
  4. Genuinely participate in the thread.

Bufffan68 might be my favorite poster on this site. He's elevated trolling to performance art; it's the best subtle troll formula I've seen to this point:
  1. Enter thread, ask what everyone is discussing when complete clarification is less than a page back
  3. Sit back, laugh

Enjoy him now. If we start the season with a loss to CSU, I doubt he'll be around much.

3. Sit back, laugh
Or...I'm distracted at work and don't have the time to look for the exact item referenced. How's that tin foil hat fitting?

Back