What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring game - April 22, 2023 - LIVE ON ESPN

Coach Prime is just so good at extemporaneous speeches. I've never seen the man reference a note card or anything, but they are always so clean. No filler words, not getting lost in his thoughts. What a great skill to have.
That’s a trait of speaking from the heart and charisma

So I have historically just parked somewhere on the hill (preferably in front of @Uncle Ken driveway) and walked to the game. That’s the plan for now but it’s been a long time. Anything changed with the parking situation up there? Is there a better option that doesn’t cost a ton of money? I’m trying to avoid any epic issues with the weather being cold and my wife hating cold and walking.

So I have historically just parked somewhere on the hill (preferably in front of @Uncle Ken driveway) and walked to the game. That’s the plan for now but it’s been a long time. Anything changed with the parking situation up there? Is there a better option that doesn’t cost a ton of money? I’m trying to avoid any epic issues with the weather being cold and my wife hating cold and walking.
Lazy dog?

Are we doing the GAMEDAY thing in a few hours? I’m on the fence, but would participate. I didn’t fly out to Boulder for nothing.

11th Street above Aurora is all good for unlimited street parking. It is a bit of a walk to Folsom, but it is scenic.

I'm chuckling at what must be going through Plati's head when he hears we issued 350 press passes
He’s thinking about the size and variety of the buffet.

oh wait, that’s all the time. Sorry.

Traveled out to take my mother to the Spring game on her 80th birthday. The weather could've been better BTW.

I thought others may find this, that i found in my old closet interesting. I guess I have been to a Spring game. Sorry in advance to Sackman for any post traumatic stress this may induce. SpringGame1980.jpg

Spring1980Roster.jpg

Hope they were prepared and have the snow removal equipment humming at Folsom. They can use tractors, mini-loaders and dump trucks to clear the field and a couple hundred student volunteers to clear the bleachers.

East side is going to fill up fast! Haha.

Hope they were prepared and have the snow removal equipment humming at Folsom. They can use tractors, mini-loaders and dump trucks to clear the field and a couple hundred student volunteers to clear the bleachers.

East side is going to fill up fast! Haha.
I'm sure the turf team of professionals dedicated to the playing surface at Folsom had not considered these things.

Back