What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring game

In his highlights, he looked good and definitely in shape. I didn't know what number he wore. #1 and #5 were looking good too. I know 5 is Fields I think. Who is #1? #28 looked like a good back too. I didn't have the privilege of watching us but twice last year so I apologize.

#2 is Devin Ross. He has been with the buffs for 3 years now (?) He has excelled in the past two spring periods only to have confidence issues and consistency issues when it comes to catching the football during the season.
Perhaps he should pop some valium before kick off.

In his highlights, he looked good and definitely in shape. I didn't know what number he wore. #1 and #5 were looking good too. I know 5 is Fields I think. Who is #1? #28 looked like a good back too. I didn't have the privilege of watching us but twice last year so I apologize.

#1 is RB Patrick Carr
#5 is WR Shay Fields
#28 is RB Kyle Evans

Nice Carr going with one. I think it was #28 making plays or was it 26? I watched the clips really late, sleep hasn't been my friend lately.

Saban and Crew broke a 100K attendance at 'Bama spring game, UGA are poseurs!

I think you mean Meyer at Ohio State. Georgia had 93,000 and sold out Sanford - a bigger crowd than Bama. Impressive and definitely a boost in excitement since Kirby came aboard. They are going to be a program to watch these coming years.

Back