What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Practice/Game

Good to see that the new OC isn't a sack of **** like the old OC. For the 9th OC change in a row. This also applies to the OL coach, the S&C coach, etc. As soon as the new guy comes in, all the players agree that the new guy is so much better than the old guy.

Somehow, we never get better on the field, but we've consistently replaced coach after coach with much better coaches? So strange....

Prediction:
Defense - last in the PAC12.
Offense - last in the PAC12.

0-12 is a very real possibility.

Good to see that the new OC isn't a sack of **** like the old OC. For the 9th OC change in a row. This also applies to the OL coach, the S&C coach, etc. As soon as the new guy comes in, all the players agree that the new guy is so much better than the old guy.

Somehow, we never get better on the field, but we've consistently replaced coach after coach with much better coaches? So strange....

Prediction:
Defense - last in the PAC12.
Offense - last in the PAC12.

0-12 is a very real possibility.

I attended the scrimmage yesterday, and this team has very, very little talent. CU will be less talented than every team they play, with the possible exception of Air Force and Arizona. I will go with 1-3 wins (at most). CU football will be a National laughingstock again by the end of the year.

Last edited:
I attended the scrimmage yesterday, and this team has very, very little talent. CU will be less talented than every team they play, with the possible exception of Air Force and Arizona. I will go with 1-3 wins (at most). CU football will be a National laughingstock again by the end of the year.
Teams with limited talent can overachieve with great coaching and game plans… oh crap…

Stout is a leader. Directed traffic in WR drills. Pretty crisp in 7v7. No contact so no scrimmage. Has a presence.

Carter is QB3. Likely to fall to 4. Just doesn’t have arm to play at this level IMO.

Kopp looks the part. Big. Raw.
Don’t know anything about Kopp. Is he The type to tuck and run? What other qb would you compare him to?

At this point I'm not regretting not renewing my season tickets.
Sure I'll go to some games but will pick and choose which ones I want to attend.

Arizona has added major talent upgrades at several positions in the offseason, including QB. We're not winning in Tucson this year. We'll be underdogs in every game. 0-12 is legit possible.

I have never been less interested in spring football practices. Posts like this one confirm I am not missing anything.

By the end of the year?

This wind sucks. Debating not going today. Anyone know of a link to a free stream for us DirecTV folks?

Pac-12 Network sign in is down lol. Such trash. I actually went to watch and can’t even get the sign in link to work.

Back