What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Starting Quarterback vs CSU

Who gets the nod on Sept. 6th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll is who will start, not who we think should start. I think Cody will get the nod, but I'd prefer Hansen.

I agree. Say the Buffs ran a pass first offense, then I believe Cody is the starter. But since we have heard from infinite sources that the buffs will be run first, Hansen should start. By now he should be capable of handling an offense that runs first; especially with the lack of WR depth for the first two games, and his superior running ability vs. Cody; and because the availability of talented TEs with their shorter more concise route running.

True, is hansen a better passer now? If he starts and you lose, then what?

Well if you can attribute the loss 100% to the QB then you made a bad choice and picked the wrong guy. If not, then the team lost the game not just the QB.

At some point you just have to go with one or the other. There's a risk you make the wrong choice, but that's why you get paid so much money. Make a decision, and live with the outcome. Enough of this back and forth garbage.

Back