What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Strength of schedule

Cu has beaten 3 dog**** teams. Lets see if they can win 6 effing games. Everyone is assuming we're going to beat usc, a program cu has NEVER beaten.

Have you seen USC play? I counted four bad snaps Friday night........in addition to a myriad of other issues. They're a 7 win team.

Have you seen USC play? I counted four bad snaps Friday night........in addition to a myriad of other issues. They're a 7 win team.

Yeah, WTF is up with that? A bad snap also cost Oregon the game [along with other things.]

Oregon looked like a paper tiger against San Jose State. I thought Stanford would win, but I didn't think they'd need the comeback to do it.

Oregon had the right game plan on offense, just shat the bed in the Fourth. It's really difficult for Stanford's offense to come back from 3 scores down, unless you give them the ball a few times.

Oregon had the right game plan on offense, just shat the bed in the Fourth. It's really difficult for Stanford's offense to come back from 3 scores down, unless you give them the ball a few times.
My son (11) is a big Stanford fan. I told him, "Stanford will start very slow. At some point you're going to wonder how/why they ever win. youll lose interest in the game quickly. Then they wil win."

They are like the Iceman of college football.

we broke the fuskers again. maybe this time it sticks with their fan base. they are never ever coming back.

we wrecked the sheep again. the financial consequences will be catastrophic for them

we are like the thanos of college football, wrecking souls and such.

i just hope we are ready for the step up in competition.

Back