What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sunshine Slam- Men's bball hosts Milwaukee (Tues., 11/14, 7:00 PM) & in Daytona Bch. to face Richmond (Mon., 11/20, 6:00 PM MT) & FSU (Tues.,2:00 PM)

Hammond - soooooo bad. He might be able to shoot a little better this year but he’s still a huge liability

KJ has been hacked driving to the basket at least 4-5 times with no call because the refs are a ****ing joke, so definitely better than the box suggests.
Plus a few misses he took for the team at the end of a bad possession because someone had to be the guy that forces something up at the end of the shot clock

Seriously though what's up with this court having 4 ****ing three point lines? Please never go back to this tournament, refs are high school JV quality.

I'm cool with never going to these lame ass holiday tournaments where you play in empty high school gyms at 2 pm on a weekday.

I mean, what is the benefit of this trip? So the kids can go somewhere fun?

I'm cool with never going to these lame ass holiday tournaments where you play in empty high school gyms at 2 pm on a weekday.

I mean, what is the benefit of this trip? So the kids can go somewhere fun?
FL gets a lot of our money

Seriously though what's up with this court having 4 ****ing three point lines? Please never go back to this tournament, refs are high school JV quality.
Championship game on CBSN at 2:00mt on a Tuesday tells you everything you need to know about this tournament. Would’ve rather scheduled a home game against a mid major. Bad decision.

Did not handle style today. Buffs are better than FSU, but FSU took our Buffs out of their game, frustrated us, and deserved to win today. Better learn from it.
I worry teams are going to bully us as their strategy going forward. We’re very soft.

Did not handle style today. Buffs are better than FSU, but FSU took our Buffs out of their game, frustrated us, and deserved to win today. Better learn from it.
I hate this take. They won, therefore they are better than us. That's how it works.

They did what they wanted, we did not.

• Unlike
Reactions: DBT
Championship game on CBSN at 2:00mt on a Tuesday tells you everything you need to know about this tournament. Would’ve rather scheduled a home game against a mid major. Bad decision.
Yeah. Gave us a test though, and we failed. KJ and Tristan looked like dog****. Cody was mostly tentative and played ok. We missed too many bunnies. I guess their length got to us, but it looked more like we just simply weren't focusing.

Positive from this game: Cody's play in OT. Causing turnovers on defense, being aggressive creating offense. Fighting back as a team from ten down in the second half.

Considering KJ and TDS were a combined 7/31, it's a damn miracle this game made it to OT. TDS played like garbage, KJ is a combination of not playing great and FSU really making him uncomfortable.

Disappointing performance? Absolutely. But remember that FSU is a damn good program that has been affective at doing what they do and winning lots of games for a long time. This is not the Grambling loss from last year. Outlook is still good.

Back