What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sweet 16 thread

Wisconsin now up to 26. 2 points in 6 minutes for the 2nd half. :lol:

Williams is filthy! 30 points, 11 boards and an exclamation point dunk just now!

Win the tourney and go pro, man!

I would be absolutely surprised to see Williams in anything but the top 5 picks in this draft. He has been clutch in blocking shots, running down loose balls, and making free-throws. Something that all NBA teams would love to have.

5 points in 10 minutes for Wisconsin.

**** you, Gene Smith, and this style of basketball the tourney just had to have over CU's fast-paced 80+ points a night!

Derrick Williams is a freak. If Burks is a pro next year, I sure hope this guy goes as well. Would really rather not have to face hime twice. Kid can ball.

Now if Marquette can knock off UNC tomorrow night ... that would be perfect.

I'm really tired of hearing how incredibly great UNC and Duke are in the tournament ... particularly since they always seem to get to play their first and second round games in their own backyard.

Fark them both!! :slayer:

Butler couldn't handle the press. It's over, though.

Ya good. Duke ruined my bracket now my only oly chance to win is if nobody else in my bracket gets a final 4 team right besides ohio state. which is still possible hahaha

Butler couldn't handle the press. It's over, though.

Edit: And Wisconsin hit another 3. Taylor's a nice player. He must feel handcuffed in that system.

I have never seen a team that is as bad as Butler at getting in bounds passes, definitely not in the NCAA tournament. THey are lucky to escape with the win here. Fundamentals.

I have never seen a team that is as bad as Butler at getting in bounds passes, definitely not in the NCAA tournament. THey are lucky to escape with the win here. Fundamentals.

serious?? I think Butler is a great team...seriously. Their defense is amazing and Howard is one of the most underrated players, which I find amazing seeing how he got national exposure last year. Butler is solid.

serious?? I think Butler is a great team...seriously. Their defense is amazing and Howard is one of the most underrated players, which I find amazing seeing how he got national exposure last year. Butler is solid.
I'm not saying they aren't a great defensive team, a great team. Howard provided a great boost to the team and he was essential last year as well. But, they gave up three inbounds passes in the last couple minutes. That could have lost them the game if Wis could have hit a shot.

Although, I will accept the argument the players weren't fighting for the inbounds because they knew they had already won the game.

I went to the Wisconsin games last week in Tucson...I thought that they would win this game. Although, I love Butler and their head coach.

He was also awesome as Lewis in Revenge of the Nerds...

Robert%20Carradine%20Then%20sd%20fs.jpg

350x.jpg

Dear ESPN,

So with BYU going down, can we officially kill the phrase "Jimmer range"? Thanks.

~Tractor

In an ironic twist, I contended that the Buffs deserved a invite over VCU. Now, if I want a shot at winning my office pool, I need VCU to beat FST and go to the Elite 8

Dear ESPN,

So with BYU going down, can we officially kill the phrase "Jimmer range"? Thanks.

~Tractor

So what are the odds that the Utah Jazz do whatever it takes to get Jimmer in the draft next year. If you think Tebowmoronia is bad in Denver imagine what it would be like with him in SLC.

To make things worse I think he is going to be at best an NBA bench player and more likely a bust. When was the last time we had a 6'2" (don't believe he is that tall but that's the listing) shooting guard who wasn't quick enough to cover make a big impact in the league. We know he's a head case but imagine Jimmer against an NBA athlete like JR Smith. It would look like when the high school kid goes down to the rec center against the middle school kids.

Back