What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tad Boyle's Actions at the End of the Game

Except it's hard to look at is a rivalry when CU has beaten UO 5 out of 6 times since joining the Pac-12. I like my rivalries to be more competitive than that.
It's hard to really have a rivalry with another P12 team given the sample size. The closest thing is UofA and that's because of Chengate.

Reminds me of Missouri fans.

I concur that it's time to let it go, but I'd argue there are two differences between us and Mizzou fans, in this matter:

1. It's only been a year, not 20+

2. We blame the officials, not the other team (mostly). As an aside, I think for the most part the *********** were as reasonable about the whole thing as could be expected.

If we keep playing quality games with Arizona and meet in many Pac 12 Tournament games...it will grow

Right now...I can't stand Arizona State and consider them public enemy number 1 in the Pac

Chengate to me is a catalyst for this rivalry, the only reason I haven't let it go is because I want that win so badly. We went into a slump, losing 3 of the next 4, that cost us a top 4 seed in the pac-12 tourney, if not the regular season crown. We had that win and I want it back.

Sorry I'll try to keep references to minimum, but I thought it was necessary here since I doubt UofA would be as much of a rivalry without it.

I would say that they catalyst for the rivalry should be Pac-12 titles:

Colorado 1

Arizona 0

I don't think it's the same situation. We won the game with Chen's shot. 5th down was actually 3rd down part 2. We still could have beaten mizzou with four downs.

we still could have won in OT

I think absinthe was referring to the MO football game. But, I agree, with your comment about the AZ basketball game.

I would say that they catalyst for the rivalry should be Pac-12 titles:

Colorado 1

Arizona 0

Except for neither side can agree what constitutes a title. Or do both tourney and regular season titles, count on the ledger

Mods, are you going to change S2S' name to Mizzou or what?

Semper Gumby
tumblr_mi1me64v9d1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

I do not get the 5th down comparisons. At all. Since when does a team knowingly spike the ball on 4th down? Anyone who doesn't understand CU's play calling was influenced by the Refs call of the game doesn't understand the game.

Except for neither side can agree what constitutes a title. Or do both tourney and regular season titles, count on the ledger

Tournament is what counts. Regular season is about seeding for the tournament. That's our conference playoffs. Calling a team "Pac-12 Champs" because they won the regular season would be like if I went out and bought a Denver Broncos 2013 AFC Champions shirt after they earned the #1 seed.

Back