What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tad Boyle's comments on beating Sean Miller amid FBI investigation

Interesting how some teams get VERY offended and object to being called out for cheating, yet in the SAME YEAR they also suspended or dismissed key components of their program for.....being involved in cheating.

Sean Miller not worried at all about the FBI investigation. Cool as a cucumber.
700_o47r4i.jpg
Wardrobe hint: Mix in a t-shirt...

Love how things are heating up in the PAC and it's not a surprise that we are hating the AZ schools first and now U$C. Screw Utah...they are just too nice.

During the next labor negotiations the NBA needs to make it a priority to end the one and done rule, and the NCAA needs to structure hoops like they do baseball.

The G-League is an established and successful feeder system for the NBA now. There is no reason high school players who are good enough shouldn't be able to go pro if they so choose. This alone would take a major bite out of the corruption we are seeing in college hoops.

There is no reason for players like Deandre Ayton to ever step foot on a college campus. None.

Saw this last night on ESPN app. It isn’t even miller, there’s a handful of assistant coaches and schools in this list. I’m SHOCKED about UNC, Duke, Kentucky and Kansas and I was mildly surprised by MSU.

On the flip side I was slightly surprised to see USC and Texas on the list.

Ban all the schools from collegiate play for the next 10 years. That’ll teach em :ROFLMAO:

Saw this last night on ESPN app. It isn’t even miller, there’s a handful of assistant coaches and schools in this list. I’m SHOCKED about UNC, Duke, Kentucky and Kansas and I was mildly surprised by MSU.

On the flip side I was slightly surprised to see USC and Texas on the list.

Ban all the schools from collegiate play for the next 10 years. That’ll teach em :ROFLMAO:
Sarcasm font?

Too many of the Bluebloods of college basketball implicated in this. Seems inconceivable that the NCAA would punish all of them. I anticipate a more systemic approach to "punishment," with the exception of the most egregious. A few teams will probably be be sacrificed, but no way the NCAA kills them all.

I think KU, UNC, Kentucky, Duke, Nova... "east" coast cream of the crop, survive this with slaps... Sorry AZ, I don't think you are blue blood enough to make it through this without a penalty that hurts.

Just saw that the expectation is that if AZ fires Miller for this, they would owe him 11M? Hard to believe one could be fired for cause and get compensated.

During the next labor negotiations the NBA needs to make it a priority to end the one and done rule, and the NCAA needs to structure hoops like they do baseball.

The G-League is an established and successful feeder system for the NBA now. There is no reason high school players who are good enough shouldn't be able to go pro if they so choose. This alone would take a major bite out of the corruption we are seeing in college hoops.

There is no reason for players like Deandre Ayton to ever step foot on a college campus. None.

The amount of money and people needed to establish effective scouting at the hs level nationwide may be the key factor to the nba's current "employment requirement". The ncaa could look at changes but I suspect it could meet some resistance from the league, who would also need to expand the development leagues - more money and resources.

I'd love to see a change where hs players could go straight to the league, but I think it will be difficult to get nba buy in.

Just saw that the expectation is that if AZ fires Miller for this, they would owe him 11M? Hard to believe one could be fired for cause and get compensated.
Perhaps miller knew he would need that clause in his contract?

UA will take him to court over that......They paid Rich Rod something didn't they?

Too many of the Bluebloods of college basketball implicated in this. Seems inconceivable that the NCAA would punish all of them. I anticipate a more systemic approach to "punishment," with the exception of the most egregious. A few teams will probably be be sacrificed, but no way the NCAA kills them all.

I think KU, UNC, Kentucky, Duke, Nova... "east" coast cream of the crop, survive this with slaps... Sorry AZ, I don't think you are blue blood enough to make it through this without a penalty that hurts.

Ain't nothing happening to nobody big but Cleveland State is absolutely ****ed!

so happy to not be on this list:

Teams identified in FBI probe

The list of schools identified in the FBI probe, as reported by Yahoo! Sports, is divided into three distinctions: players who received impermissible benefits and preferential treatment, players identified in expense reports by former ASM employee Christian Dawkins and players who met with Dawkins.
-- Some schools appear in multiple categories.
Potential impermissible benefits and preferential treatment for players and families (including schools that had players who received $10,000 or more in questionable benefits):
Duke
North Carolina
Texas
Kentucky
Michigan State
USC
Alabama
NC State
Seton Hall
LSU
Maryland
Washington
Schools named in Dawkins' expense reports (seeking reimbursement for thousands of dollars he reported as being paid to college and high school players and their families):
South Carolina
Louisville
Utah
Xavier
Wichita State
Clemson
Kansas
Michigan State
USC
Texas
Schools that had a player or player's family listed as meeting with Dawkins:
Alabama
Notre Dame
Vanderbilt
Iowa State
Duke
Kentucky
North Carolina
Creighton
Texas
Virginia
Schools with active players implicated:
Alabama (Collin Sexton)
Duke (Wendell Carter)
Kentucky (Kevin Knox)
Michigan State (Miles Bridges)
South Carolina (Brian Bowen)
Texas (Eric Davis Jr.)
USC (Bennie Boatwright)
Schools with former players implicated:
Clemson
Creighton
Iowa State
Kansas
Louisville
LSU
Maryland
NC State
North Carolina
Notre Dame
Seton Hall
Utah
Vanderbilt
Virginia
Washington
Wichita State
Xavier

so happy to not be on this list:

Teams identified in FBI probe

The list of schools identified in the FBI probe, as reported by Yahoo! Sports, is divided into three distinctions: players who received impermissible benefits and preferential treatment, players identified in expense reports by former ASM employee Christian Dawkins and players who met with Dawkins.
-- Some schools appear in multiple categories.
Potential impermissible benefits and preferential treatment for players and families (including schools that had players who received $10,000 or more in questionable benefits):
Duke
North Carolina
Texas
Kentucky
Michigan State
USC
Alabama
NC State
Seton Hall
LSU
Maryland
Washington
Schools named in Dawkins' expense reports (seeking reimbursement for thousands of dollars he reported as being paid to college and high school players and their families):
South Carolina
Louisville
Utah
Xavier
Wichita State
Clemson
Kansas
Michigan State
USC
Texas
Schools that had a player or player's family listed as meeting with Dawkins:
Alabama