What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The All 'n One "Dear Christ is Utah Awesome!" Thread.

bigimg1.jpg

I hope you guys DO know that polygamy in the LDS church was stopped in the 1800's.
There are spinoff groups that maintain that practice, but they are not affiliated with the main stream church.
Still don't know that.

Q: What does a Ute do when his team has won the national championship?
A: He turns off the PlayStation.
Utes suck so much they don't even rate original jokes!

Fun fact, my phone didn't believe "Utes" was a real thing. Sorta like their team.

yet, another opportunity to get in a reference to "choctaw bingo"-- get between 'em and do some sister-twistin'...

This is outstanding. I piss off the Buffs, and they proceed to destroy the Ybu. We should have done this years ago.

This is outstanding. I piss off the Buffs, and they proceed to destroy the Ybu. We should have done this years ago.]
No, no, no my blessed friend, you're a U fan which to us is the same as the Y!! Rejoice!!

No, no, no my blessed friend, you're a U fan which to us is the same as the Y!! Rejoice!!
I grew up in Denver and I'm not mormon, not a fan of them either. By all means, proceed. I'm lovin it. The YBU guys probably wouldn't agree which is outstanding, fawk those zoobs.

I grew up in Denver and I'm not mormon, not a fan of them either. By all means, proceed. I'm lovin it. The YBU guys probably wouldn't agree which is outstanding, fawk those zoobs.
No matter my brother, we love all of you and your glorious football squad!

Here's a contribution to the thread.

Ybu core values
http://byu.blue/

In the immortal words of Max "Cocaine Hypocrisy" Hall, we threw beer on his family. Now I ask you, what beer drinker has any left to throw on anybody at the end of the game? They don't sell it at the stadium and you have to sneak it in from the tailgate lot. That's why I prefer Jameson in a flask. He said the same thing about ASU.

Last edited:
Here's a contribution to the thread.

Ybu core values
http://byu.blue/

In the immortal words of Max "Cocaine Hypocrisy" Hall, we threw beer on his family. Now I ask you, what beer drinker has any left to throw on anybody at the end of the game? They don't sell it at the stadium and you have to sneak it in from the tailgate lot. That's why I prefer Jameson in a flask. He said the same thing about ASU.

As with most Mormons, his parents were probably **** faced on Coors Light and had to come up with an excuse for Sunday. "Someone threw beer on me." seems plausible to a Mormon.

So after watching the Ducks play live last night, I've reevaluated my assessment of Utah. While certainly Utah is a good team, the Ducks are really sh!tty. Utah's win at Autzen just seems a lot less impressive now. I think it was more about Oregon being bad, than Utah being good.

The Cougars really outdid themselves in the Oregon game. I'd argue that the Duck team they defeated by 78 points is easily the best team they've ever fielded in Eugene. So all credit to Utah.

Top to bottom, that is a solid football team they've got there in Provo. They have earned all of my respect.

All hail our new Utah overlords!

Luke?

So after watching the Ducks play live last night, I've reevaluated my assessment of Utah. While certainly Utah is a good team, the Ducks are really sh!tty. Utah's win at Autzen just seems a lot less impressive now. I think it was more about Oregon being bad, than Utah being good.
Agree, in fact I'm gonna pick Cal over Utah for my upset special next week.

The last time College Game Day came to Utah with two teams ranked, our team got exposed. We lost that game in a miserable, embarrassing, blowout to TCU. It was the most humbling loss I can remember. TCU went on to have a great year winning the Rose Bowl and going 13-0.

I don't expect a repeat performance of that season this year. This team is no paper tiger, they are an older experienced team. When Whittingham gets a team like this he makes the most of them. The Cal Bears are in trouble.

This Utah team will probably drop a game along the way (that is the competition level in the PAC) but they will compete for the conference this year. This is assuming we stay healthy. Our depth is better than ever before, but we have no real chance without Wilson.

Last edited:
The last time College Game Day came to Utah with two teams ranked, our team got exposed. We lost that game in a miserable, embarrassing, blowout to TCU. It was the most humbling loss I can remember. TCU went on to have a great year.

I don't expect a repeat performance of that season this year. This team is no paper tiger, they are an older experienced team. When Whittingham gets a team like this he makes the most of them. The Cal Bears are in trouble.

This Utah team will probably drop a game along the way (that is the competition level in the PAC) but they will compete for the conference this year. This is assuming we stay healthy. Our depth is better than ever before, but we have no real chance without Wilson.

Devildog swinging his balls around here like he has a cinder block tied to them.

Devildog swinging his balls around here like he has a cinder block tied to them.
We will see for how long I get to do that. With Utah ranked #1 in the College Football Power Ranking, #5 in the A.P, and #7 in the Coaches Poll. I guess I'm getting enough validation from the national media that I don't need it as much around here (Giving all due respect to Orr's straw man argument). That I would like to point out had many Buff's sack swinging on Orr's jock, like Tarzan on a vine.

Last edited:
We will see for how long I get to do that. With Utah ranked #1 in the College Football Power Ranking, #5 in the A.P, and #7 in the Coaches Poll. I guess I'm getting enough validation from the national media that I don't need it as much around here (Giving all do respect to Orr's straw man argument). That I would like to point out had many Buff's sack swinging on Orr's jock, like Tarzan on a vine.

Rankings are all fine and good, but it's all hype until the Utes take care of business against Zona, ASU, UCLA, and USC. Still lots of football to be played.

Rankings are all fine and good, but it's all hype until the Utes take care of business against Zona, ASU, UCLA, and USC. Still lots of football to be played.
You are absolutely correct, the only thing that matters is the play on the field. We haven't beaten the Arizona schools since we joined with you guys in entering the PAC. I expected to have a good team this year based on how many experienced players we had returning. It reminded me of Urban Meyer's second year with us (2004) and 2008 with Kyle (both undefeated seasons with BCS Bowl victories). We need to make our run this year, as next year we lose many talented and experienced 1st team guys.

Oh and one damn thing more, if Utah could manage to win the PAC 12. Kyle will win the whole damn thing and bring the Conference of Champions back to the top. He wins bowl games.

Last edited:
Back