What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

the continuing changing face of NU FB

yer on line Blackshirts...I can see it......where's the list? too many to count?

The funny thing is you considering your team good! Basing it on last year's performance? Hmmm....how exactly do you get these "we are a good team" theories?? The best player on the team was your ****ing kicker!!!! That would be saying something if we were talking about CU's Soccer team but sorry to say we are not!

The funny thing is you considering your team good! Basing it on last year's performance? Hmmm....how exactly do you get these "we are a good team" theories?? The best player on the team was your ****ing kicker!!!! That would be saying something if we were talking about CU's Soccer team but sorry to say we are not!

That sure was a long list

The funny thing is you considering your team good! Basing it on last year's performance? Hmmm....how exactly do you get these "we are a good team" theories??

this thread is about you. we stink right now....point to ONE THING in any of my posts that suggests otherwise or even references CU football. this is on you......cool breeze. MISTER ****ING BIG RED.

c'mon, surely the guy who invented the forward pass is rocking against .500 teams......let's see that one since you puss out so hard on the other....and no more of this weakass deflection. answer a question.

we were crap last year we are aware of that hence the inference that despite the fact NU crushed us, cally still hasnt beaten a good team.

see how that works?

That sure was a long list

Hmm so when we BEAT CU that will be considered a good win. Give me a ****ing break! Then I was asked when was the last time we beat a ranked team? That's funny, I can't remember the last time CU was even ranked! So you are saying good wins are beating ranked teams but beating CU will be a "good win"! Very interesting.....Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :smile2:

Hmm so when we BEAT CU that will be considered a good win. Give me a ****ing break! Then I was asked when was the last time we beat a ranked team? That's funny, I can't remember the last time CU was even ranked! So you are saying good wins are beating ranked teams but beating CU will be a "good win"! Very interesting.....Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :smile2:

still dodging.....answer the question.

Once again, a nice long list!:thumbsup:

Based on the fact that you guys beat us last year, and Mick thinks (correctly) that your team has not beat anyone good, it pretty easy to tell that Mick does not think that we are good.
Still waiting for the list.

I dont need a list the proof is on the past years scoreboards. And that is why I think BC will be on the ****ing hot seat this year. Unlike many of you fans I dont see my team crosseyed. Until we beat a ranked team worth a **** it will be the same ole song and dance year after year! And yet again many of you have selective ****ing reading (imagine that) I was laughing at the comment being made that if we beat CU this year it will be considered a "good win"!

as are you! See how that works? :thumbsup:

no, i don't see how that works. i ain't dodging anything. you puss like your coach at OU in 03 and at USC last year. you don't play to win. way to go Holy Nebraska Football.

the onus is still on you. answer the question.

no, i don't see how that works. i ain't dodging anything. you puss like your coach at OU in 03 and at USC last year. you don't play to win. way to go Holy Nebraska Football.

the onus is still on you. answer the question.

Jesus Christ I think I just lost 15 IQ points trying to decipher that ****ing mess you just typed! :wow:

hourglass.preview.jpg

BlackShirt - dude, just cry uncle already! This is like watching a cat play with a dying rodent...

for the record, BS was on line when i made my last post. so he won't get that angle of lame excuse that is sure to follow. or just wuss out in general. at least be a man.

Shoulder to Shoulder.

Jesus Christ I think I just lost 15 IQ points trying to decipher that ****ing mess you just typed! :wow:

omigawd, you have the reasoning skills of a trilobyte.

you were asked for a list of "good" teams cally has beaten.

you've declined to provide that list because you know very well that clown-a-han hasn't beaten ANY good teams in his tenure at stinkoln. and his pussified turtle jobs against usc and texas show you exactly how far you've fallen. he might as well have gone across the field before kickoff and begged carroll and brown to go easy on the fuskers.

no one here said a win over CU last year was a "good" win for the fuskers. dumbass. and, no one said CU was good, either.

answer the ****ing question. name a good win. any win.

for example, CU, in my opinion, hasn't had a "good" win (and i define a good win as a win over a highly ranked team, preferably a national power or conference rival) in about 4 years, so use that definition and see about making a list.

show some sack.

omigawd, you have the reasoning skills of a trilobyte.

you were asked for a list of "good" teams cally has beaten.

you've declined to provide that list because you know very well that clown-a-han hasn't beaten ANY good teams in his tenure at stinkoln. and his pussified turtle jobs against usc and texas show you exactly how far you've fallen. he might as well have gone across the field before kickoff and begged carroll and brown to go easy on the fuskers.

no one here said a win over CU last year was a "good" win for the fuskers. dumbass. and, no one said CU was good, either.

answer the ****ing question. name a good win. any win.

for example, CU, in my opinion, hasn't had a "good" win (and i define a good win as a win over a highly ranked team, preferably a national power or conference rival) in about 4 years, so use that definition and see about making a list.

show some sack.

I believe the term is Wenzeled. Pinkshirts is getting owned right now.

I know, I know..... this is a Buff board, please indulge me..... a well written article that points to the fractioning of NU athletics from TO to the common fan. This experiment with the WCO and Cally is coming with a hefty price, the ties being broke are of the same capital that built the program. Steve Petersen is risking the foundation of NU for the sake of change. Does it really need to be this way?

enjoy. http://www.dailynebraskan.com/media...Out.Of.Nu.Football-2735480.shtml&mkey=2246919

Cally and Pedey have shown us many times what douchebags they are and that is why the Fusker program will never be where it was 10 years ago.

OH OH!!! what happened to him?

I think it is quite clear what happened. You see, that big beast with the horns is a bull, a member of the family Bovidae. Incidently, this is the same family as the Amercian Bison, commonly know as a Buffalo.

It is quite well known that Buffaloes hate the color red. This is true of all members of the bovid family. This particular bull did only what was natural to him when he sees red - he gores the mother****er.

7 hours later. this is really kind of pitiful. all the dude has to say is we ain't beat anybody good under the WCO genius. i think we are pretty good to the misguided who support other teams in here.

actually, i could do it better than him: Heck, we beat Michigan!

7 hours later. this is really kind of pitiful. all the dude has to say is we ain't beat anybody good under the WCO genius. i think we are pretty good to the misguided who support other teams in here.

actually, i could do it better than him: Heck, we beat Michigan!

That is because I don't have the "luxury" of sitting on my ass all day arguing like a bunch of 10 year olds on the internet. In othewords I had to go to work. As far as the Huskers beating a "good team" Hmmmm I don't think we have. See I can admit that. As far as the program being where it was 10 years ago. Well no ****! Tom Osborne was here 10 years ago but I feel that the staff that is/was getting ****canned was long over due. Sometimes you need to clean house and start over with new ideas, coaching philosophys etc. I love my team as I expect you CU fans to do but, I also am not blinded with reality. Until we beat some quality teams we won't get the respect.

That is because I don't have the "luxury" of sitting on my ass all day arguing like a bunch of 10 year olds on the internet. In othewords I had to go to work. ...
:bs: :cry: BS whiny bitch response.
I see you had enough luxury time to make smart ass remarks and defensive arguments (see evidence below) but it must have been just to hard to make a list, huh? Face it, you got called out to answer a very simple question and when it was time for you to step up like a man you showed your true colors - pussy & whiny. You are the exact 10 year old internet bitch that you claim we are. What you need is called a mirror. Take a look. When you're done crying come back.

Hmm, no list there.

Not here either. Pretty evasive though...
as are you! See how that works? :thumbsup:
Nice dodge!
And again. Everything but the list.

Back