What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

the hype train has been derailed

Danny Kannell has a true disdain for Prime and CU. It’s not isolated to last night. It’s been all offseason, every Cover 3 podcast, and each game so far. He’s truly a turd

I’ve noticed that on twitter. What is the history there? Or is he just one of those people that hates life and wants everyone to be miserable - like anyone who is against storming the field.

I’ve seen the Buffs fold their cards and wait out the minutes until it can be over.

Prime said at halftime there would be changes and they would address it.

Qapla’
Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

After reading this train wreck, abortion of a thread, I implore you to visit any of the nubs forums, and the most deplorable(s) in “eleven worriers” and/or “rupp rafters.”….

Maybe this thread was made in jest, but, let’s not be those kind of fans. They’re the abso-fücking-lutely worst.

I was stoked to see how resilient this team is, and that Shedeur arose to the adversity, showed resolve, and put this team on his back.

It may not be pretty, but, CU WON!!! FÜCK beauty pageants. We came to win, and we did!

p.s.
FÜCK, henry blackburn (#11) on CSU. That was a bullshít cheap shot, and
“I hope that you have sons! Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons, who are talented, and star athletes, and they have their legs taken away! I mean, I pray you know that pain and that hurt!”

Cheers!

I think we got caught reading our own press while CSU had two weeks to prepare while everybody told them they sucked. It was a trap game and we almost got trapped. We got lucky. Hopefully the hype train will slow down a little, because this is just a pretty good football team. They’re not CFP contenders.
The one positive from this is maybe, just maybe Dieon's will to win is greater than CU's capacity to step on its own dick.

The way coach does things is absolutely going to put a target on the team every week.

Give the history with the sheep we knew they’d get down in the mud. I didn’t expect their coach to tacitly approve or condone all the cheap shots. A hit like that one on hunter while defenseless and after the play is one of the worst cheap shots I’ve ever seen.

Some scrub who is going to have buy a ticket to get into an nfl game intentionally injured a generational talent. This needs to be reviewed.

Oregon is likey to roll us but I doubt they have to resort to cheating and dirty play to do it.

The real season starts now.

The one positive from this is maybe, just maybe Dieon's will to win is greater than CU's capacity to step on its own dick.
There is going to be a lot of ugly football this year when your clear deficiencies are both lines.

Why don’t you look at the lines of some of the other games from yesterday and get back to us.
I don't actually care about any of the other games.

Big hype, big spread, big expectation, little brother, etc etc. We escaped a potentially very damaging loss, but we escaped, and I'm fine with that. I just hope we take things a little more seriously going forward.

For the season, I am happy we are 3-0, I am ecstatic we crushed the Nubs. I'm pleasantly surprised we actually won this game, CU of the past 20-odd years would have lost it. As for the thread I was venting in game watching a CU team do CU things against Little Brother but this time on a national stage. A team as I noted that has a 20 year history of blowing games like this.

Maybe this time its different.

Big hype, big spread, big expectation, little brother, etc etc. We escaped a potentially very damaging loss, but we escaped, and I'm fine with that. I just hope we take things a little more seriously going forward.

For the season, I am happy we are 3-0, I am ecstatic we crushed the Nubs. I'm pleasantly surprised we actually won this game, CU of the past 20-odd years would have lost it. As for the thread I was venting in game watching a CU team do CU things against Little Brother but this time on a national stage. A team as I noted that has a 20 year history of blowing games like this.

Maybe this time itdifferent.
1694973839015.gif
I gotchoo. It is different. We are going to lose. But we are also going to WIN and tick off a lot of people and impress others.

Ironically, I think it’s possible that taking things seriously for Oregon is why they looked like ass for most of last night. When MJ asked Lewis about CSU’s defense during the coaches show, he gave about 10 seconds “single high cover 3, pretty standard” (paraphrasing). I truly think it’s possible they didn’t put a ton into this game, with nobody really understanding what this game means to CSU

It will get worse to as they get more tape on CU
I don't think more tape is needed.

1) Keep everything in front of you
2) Bring pressure up the middle
3) Don't worry about the run game

There will be a lot of ugly to come.

Ironically, I think it’s possible that taking things seriously for Oregon is why they looked like ass for most of last night. When MJ asked Lewis about CSU’s defense during the coaches show, he gave about 10 seconds “single high cover 3, pretty standard” (paraphrasing). I truly think it’s possible they didn’t put a ton into this game, with nobody really understanding what this game means to CSU
Well now they know

we need to get 3+ more wins this season. the hype train has been crazy and there will almost certainly be a correction with losses likely ahead of us.

but, remember how bad our program was just last season. top to bottom failure and an inability to compete. this is going to be a weird season-- we have some guys that can singlehandedly steal a game. and we also have some glaring weaknesses that allow teams to exploit us.

in my perfect world, we somehow manage a split of the next 2. that would keep the train on the rails.

we need to get 3+ more wins this season. the hype train has been crazy and there will almost certainly be a correction with losses likely ahead of us.

but, remember how bad our program was just last season. top to bottom failure and an inability to compete. this is going to be a weird season-- we have some guys that can singlehandedly steal a game. and we also have some glaring weaknesses that allow teams to exploit us.

in my perfect world, we somehow manage a split of the next 2. that would keep the train on the rails.
ASU, UA, Stanford should get us to a bowl.

Back