What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Pirate claims TG a scoundrel

I wonder if Texas Tech regrets following Craig James before he allegedly murdered those hookers?

the Pirate is awesome. sure, a grown man with a pirate fetish is creepy and weird. sure, he says some really horrible things. but, i like the way he coaches and his coaching philosophy. the pirate doesn't give two ****s what you think. that's awesome.

the Pirate is awesome. sure, a grown man with a pirate fetish is creepy and weird. sure, he says some really horrible things. but, i like the way he coaches and his coaching philosophy. the pirate doesn't give two ****s what you think. that's awesome.
He reminds me of Davito's Penguin in the first Batman.

That's the absolute truth, he tells it like it is. As it should be.
Washington State head football coach Mike Leach is one of the most entertaining figures in all of college sports. He isn’t shy about sharing his opinions on a wide variety of topics, from other teams and coaches, to current events in football, and even professional baseball. He’s a true curmudgeon who does things his way.

Although he’s only 55 years old, his intolerance of football “politics” and anything resembling bureaucracy is reminiscent of someone 30 years his senior. In short, Mike Leach should be awarded a PhD in giving absolutely zero ****s

http://thecomeback.com/ncaa/mike-leach-doesnt-care-baseball-team-opinion-democracy.html

When you win, this stuff is fun. I loved Hawkins press conferences until the reality of his program set in.

What is "Tuesday Mornings"? Is that some secret club thing? Maybe not local to me here in Denver.

he looks less and less like a pirate and more and more like the woman who ruefully stocks the shelves at your local Tuesday Mornings.
Mike-Leach-7.jpg

The WSU defense is pretty good this year. Watched them a couple of times this year and they have some players on defense.

I still struggle a bit to parse this thread title every time it shows up in my "new" feed.

Rep to @8Jah, model to be followed, IMO

Back