What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This is frickin embarrassing..

Unf***ing real. When will some one step up and start getting pissed. We're getting getting our a**es handed to us and their is absolutely ZERO freaking emotion from our coaches and/or team.

F*** I'm f***ing pissed. Time for the Buffs to grow a pair.

Reminds me of the UT 70-3 shellacking. At least we scored in that game.

I was just going to say that as well as the OU game the year before that we never crossed midfield. Two title games we had no business being in.

After this, we may not have any business being in the Big 12. This is taking me back to 80's embarassed.

They get first downs on almost every play!

And that earlier post was totally correct. They show up flat, fumble snaps, squib kick and give a potent offense the ball on the 50 f**king yardline and get blown off the field and no one on that field seems to give a rats ass. ZERO emotion. No adjustments from the coaches. its getting old.

There's no reason for Cody to be on the field again, barring injury.

He's a great Buff, but I think your right. Let's start looking toward the future. As bad as our Oline is, somebody has got to be able to run. When guys heal up next year, then take a look at the situation.

Dan might as well load the team on the bus at halftime and officially forfeit. Apparently the guys quit before the game even started and no one said anything to the officials.

The 3rd and long QB draws are great calls. We wouldn't want to break our record setting pace of 3-and-outs.

He's a great Buff, but I think your right. Let's start looking toward the future. As bad as our Oline is, somebody has got to be able to run. When guys heal up next year, then take a look at the situation.

I agree. The kid's given it his all, but his all isn't enough, and he's not the future. Play the guy who's going to be playing when it matters and get him some experience. It's pretty obvious Cody has a future in coaching, so let him mentor Hanson and the guys coming in.

Pinkel was way to excited about that FG at the end of the half.

So what does Hawkins say at halftime? Being that he could care less that we are being destroyed and embarrassed on national TV and and since we never make halftime adjustments.

Pinkel was way to excited about that FG at the end of the half.

So what does Hawkins say at halftime? Being that he could care less that we are being destroyed and embarrassed on national TV and and since we never make halftime adjustments.

I'd like to see any kind of emotion out of our team at all.. even excitement over a field goal.

Abandon ship jimmy. I'm not suprised to hear this from you.

Is this where you thought cu would be in YEAR 3?

This team will finish 4-8, try and excuse that if you can but most people expect more in year 3.

But, I guess some love hawk so much that losing season after losing season is a-okay.

Not saying you but, what do you expect from fans at this point?

Is this where you thought cu would be in YEAR 3?

This team will finish 4-8, try and excuse that if you can but most people expect more in year 3.

But, I guess some love hawk so much that losing season after losing season is a-okay.

Not saying you but, what do you expect from fans at this point?

I expected to lose to UM. How about you?

I'm curious to see how the die hard kool aid drinkers spin this one. I absolutely agree with everyone who has said that this sh*t needs to start pissing people off. I don't want to hear one more platitude from Hawk or anyone else about being young and injured. This is football not women's field hockey. If your team lies down and gets destroyed without showing any emotion then you have failed as a coach. I think Hawk got a short reprieve last week by stealing a win over a mediocre k-state but here we are again... getting embarrassed. CU football. Feel the excitement.

I expected 45-14 loss,but how about we ****ing show some nads and effort and not come out and look like an effing flag football team?

How about in year 3 we at least have a winning season, how bout you or or you with the ..Hawk has 20 years to get cu a winning season crowd?

You act like the first half performanc e is a-okay and cu has no ol so we should expect to get beat 70-0.

You expected to lose like this though? They look like a pop warner team out there. They weren't even close to being prepared for this game, and there has been no sign of adjustments whatsoever. The 3 man rush IS NOT WORKING. We are down 20 plus most of the half, try something different, it can't get any worse.

This board looks like the Mizzou board back in 05.

And now we are arguing about how we are losing? Oh, a 45-14 ass kicking is respectable, but this is outrageous. Funny.

This board looks like the Mizzou board back in 05.

And now we are arguing about how we are losing? Oh, a 45-14 ass kicking is respectable, but this is outrageous. Funny.

Keep apologizing for this weak ass performance and play,that's even funnier.

You expect nothing from this team in year 3, that's HILARIOUS:lol:

All due respect: I expected the Buffs to fight and not embarrass themselves. If we can't expect something approaching competence from a program with a proud winning heritage then what are we supposed to hope for? They're playing like utter sh*t out there against a team that a couple of years ago was a national laughingstock. Why do we not have the right to demand an accounting for how the administration, barney and now Hawk have allowed a national power to become the new Baylor? Flame me if you want, I'm pissed. I wish the coaching staff and team were as pissed as I am.

Last edited:
You expect nothing from this team in year 3, that's HILARIOUS:lol:

Really? Is it? Everyone here is howling about how they want to win without really sitting back and looking at the personnel we have on this team. Did you really expect a different result thus far in the season? You predicted us to beat FSU? UT? KU?

All due respect: I expected the Buffs to fight and not embarrass themselves. If we can't expect something approaching competence from a program with a proud winning heritage than what are we supposed to hope for? They're playing like utter sh*t out there against a team that a couple of years ago was a national laughingstock. Why do we not have the right to demand an accounting for how the administration, barney and now Hawk have allowed a national power to become the new Baylor. Flame me if you want, I'm pissed. I wish the coaching staff and team were as pissed as I am.

Nope, everything is A-OKAY.Every loss is blamed to the OL. Some act like hawk has a 20 year building process.

But, it's wrong for fans to expect cu to show any signs of life, incredible.

I don't think many expected to win this game. The first half was embarassing and I hope they represent themselves better in the 2nd. It would be nice to see a little offensive progress. Still, it's one loss and one we expected. Gotta regroup and beat the teams we should beat: specifically A&M and ISU, and hopefully the shucksters.

Really? Is it? Everyone here is howling about how they want to win without really sitting back and looking at the personnel we have on this team. Did you really expect a different result thus far in the season? You predicted us to beat FSU? UT? KU?

I expected a WINNING SEASON in year 3.Nobody wants to hear excuses anymore.

After 3-0, were you expecting a losing season? Didn't think so.

Expect more from your program.

Nope, everything is A-OKAY.Every loss is blamed to the OL. Some act like hawk has a 20 year building process.

But, it's wrong for fans to expect cu to show any signs of life, incredible.

Christ you're a retard. I never said once, that this was all on the OL. I've always said you can't run an offense without anyone blocking.

This is a asskicking. That's for sure. But did we really expect to hang with UM?

I expected a WINNING SEASON in year 3.Nobody wants to hear excuses anymore.

After 3-0, were you expecting a losing season? Didn't think so.

Expect more from your program.

This is what it's like when you have to start rebuilding a program from scratch. You call them excuses. But it's more like reality.

After we started 3-0 i didn't change my stance. You were the most vocal out of anyone. Look no further than the EWU game.

Hopefully our shutout streak doesn't end. Aw **** I probably just jinxed us. Oh well, **** it.

Back