What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This is frickin embarrassing..

Christ you're a retard. I never said once, that this was all on the OL. I've always said you can't run an offense without anyone blocking.

This is a asskicking. That's for sure. But did we really expect to hang with UM?

Retard? Great response, and I never mentioned you in that post,got a complex?

Hang with mizzou? We look like a div3 squad out there. All I assked or hoped for was a winning season in year 3,obviously that's too much for hawk and way to "retarded " of an idea in year 3.

As for your retarded comment,**** you.

I'll ask you as well, did you expect to be down 34 - 0 at half with 3 first downs and 31 total yards? "hanging with mu" means a watchable game, not men versus newborns. For the love of god.

I wasn't predicting a particular score, but quite frankly, yes I knew there was a decent chance this would be an ass kicking. We are starting a true freshman quarterback in his first road game, for the love of god. It had all the recepies for a disaster...

You still didn't answer my question, by the way.

I wasn't predicting a particular score, but quite frankly, yes I knew there was a decent chance this would be an ass kicking. We are starting a true freshman quarterback in his first road game, for the love of god. It had all the recepies for a disaster...

You still didn't answer my question, by the way.

noted

I never expected them to beat Mizzou, they're right where I thought they'e be record wise.

The problem is, the team shows promise, but...
-This team makes too many mental mistakes
-This team takes too many penalties
-No adjustments.. NONE... have been made to accommodate for injuries at any position
-Josh Smith is on the bench 90% of the time to keep him fresh, when there are plenty of players (Maclin) that can return kicks AND play offense
-I am now fully convinced that Corso calls a better game on NCAA 09
-Half-time adjustments are non-existant
-Dan Hawkins stands around with a stoned look on his face... I'm not convinced he knows where he is...
-The players appear to be on Prozac... they just don't care
-The team's leadership has been QUOTED as EXPECTING to lose
-The coaches have already managed to bungle the Hansen experiment, if you're going to strip his redshirt, PLAY HIM
-The coaches on both sides of the ball call their scheme, whether it's working or not, whether they have the personnel to run it or not, whether the game situation calls for it or not...

I never expected them to beat Mizzou, they're right where I thought they'e be record wise.

The problem is, the team shows promise, but...
-This team makes too many mental mistakes
-This team takes too many penalties
-No adjustments.. NONE... have been made to accommodate for injuries at any position
-Josh Smith is on the bench 90% of the time to keep him fresh, when there are plenty of players (Maclin) that can return kicks AND play offense
-I am now fully convinced that Corso calls a better game on NCAA 09
-Half-time adjustments are non-existant
-Dan Hawkins stands around with a stoned look on his face... I'm not convinced he knows where he is...
-The players appear to be on Prozac... they just don't care
-The team's leadership has been QUOTED as EXPECTING to lose
-The coaches have already managed to bungle the Hansen experiment, if you're going to strip his redshirt, PLAY HIM
-The coaches on both sides of the ball call their scheme, whether it's working or not, whether they have the personnel to run it or not, whether the game situation calls for it or not...

Outstanding post!:thumbsup:

Absolutely cannot stand this. Regardless of how upbeat Hawkins' has made fans of the program feel on signing day the last two years, the bottom line is that the team is not improving. What's worse, I don't see any indication that any of the coaches or players really care. Looks to me as if they all got off the bus tonight expecting to have their assess handed to them.

The reality is that this team won two games due to clock management brain cramps by opposing coaches. No way we'd beat WVU or KSU again. Without the surprise introduction of Hansen into the lineup, we lose the KSU game.

This team is nowhere close to being truly competitive. Watching them play against FSU, KU, UT and now MU has been like watching a fraternity flag-football team try to play the Broncos. The inclusion of KU and MU on that list makes me want to through my remote through the television.

Absolutely cannot stand this. Regardless of how upbeat Hawkins' has made fans of the program feel on signing day the last two years, the bottom line is that the team is not improving. What's worse, I don't see any indication that any of the coaches or players really care. Looks to me as if they all got off the bus tonight expecting to have their assess handed to them.

The reality is that this team won two games due to clock management brain cramps by opposing coaches. No way we'd beat WVU or KSU again. Without the surprise introduction of Hansen into the lineup, we lose the KSU game.

This team is nowhere close to being truly competitive. Watching them play against FSU, KU, UT and now MU has been like watching a fraternity flag-football team try to play the Broncos. The inclusion of KU and MU on that list makes me want to through my remote through the television.

Being 4-4 after 8 games, with the schedule we've played, is competitive. It may not be up to the level of expectations you have, but it is competitive.

Back