What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weekends games 12/6 -12/7

They will be the favorite but you're pretty flippant about them not going 12-0 this season. Like yeah, losing to ASU was not great, but going 11-1 or 12-0 is really ****ing hard.

Yeah, I’ll agree, I was attempting to understate how hard that is. Was just trying to make a point that they missed out on a prime opportunity this season with a good senior QB leading them and couldn’t take advantage. They had Auburn dead and just somehow gave that game away inexplicably, ASU they (didn’t watch) just seemed to play like ****. That’s where my point came from, if this team isn’t a dominate force next year, you have to look at coaching. Compare Oregon to Utah and Utah is 2016 Colorado, all heart, determination and will. Oregon got to that game on pure talent.

but we’re going in circles, nothing to really argue here. Oregon is in prime position to take over the P12 while USC is down, if they don’t, yikes.

Yeah, I’ll agree, I was attempting to understate how hard that is. Was just trying to make a point that they missed out on a prime opportunity this season with a good senior QB leading them and couldn’t take advantage. They had Auburn dead and just somehow gave that game away inexplicably, ASU they (didn’t watch) just seemed to play like ****. That’s where my point came from, if this team isn’t a dominate force next year, you have to look at coaching. Compare Oregon to Utah and Utah is 2016 Colorado, all heart, determination and will. Oregon got to that game on pure talent.

but we’re going in circles, nothing to really argue here. Oregon is in prime position to take over the P12 while USC is down, if they don’t, yikes.

Oregon just got their 100th win of the decade last night. They join only seven other P5 teams in that exclusive club. They have also won three Pac-12 titles and appeared in two national championship games in that timeframe. They have taken over the conference with USC being down.

No Heisman in the Oklahoma trophy case this year. For the amazing numbers he has put up in his career he has picked some pretty lousy times to be mediocre.

Oregon just got their 100th win of the decade last night. They join only seven other P5 teams in that exclusive club. They have also won three Pac-12 titles and appeared in two national championship games in that timeframe. They have taken over the conference with USC being down.

Did not realize those stats, crazy. USCs classes in 19/20 are god awful for their standards. I’m curious to see what happens the next few years.

Matt Rhule just makes me sick, sure he is a good coach, but every interaction I have seen with him is just him being an ass
How about when he left his huddle early to go check in with Riley on Murray’s injury?

Dude can indeed coach. And very well respected throughout CFB and NFL.

Hmmm...So you can actually take a player off of the "bench" and put him in the "game" and he might do really well. I'm going to file that away in my Fun Stuff To Know box.

Hmmm...So you can actually take a player off of the "bench" and put him in the "game" and he might do really well. I'm going to file that away in my Fun Stuff To Know box.
Decisive decision my Rhule, right before disaster with QB2. How much of O does QB3 know? Reps?
This post has nothing to do with Montez.

Back