What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weekends games 12/6 -12/7

In other news, Twitter saying UGA running 3-1-7 like Aub did against LSU. Suspect Mel is watching.

Lol, calling out a troll is elitist. Okay.

I commented #yawn. That’s it. Sure you can consider that trolling, but I don’t see the need to “call someone out” as a troll when my behavior in this one particular instance is warranted and at large healthy. You are taking one instance of retaliated, on topic trash talk and presuming that I am individual that constantly instigates negativity due to some underlying insecurity simply for a muse.

I’ll admit, this is similar to how I called you elitist. Two cases of over assuming. Not the best word choice there. I don’t know if you are an elitist, so I apologize.

Still, there was no reason to call me out in the first place. Brant disrespected Folsom and our team. Literally his post said “sometimes I laugh with God about how you can’t stop me” lol. Doesn’t seem like a guy that deserves automatic protection from negative comments. I get the mentality that some people would rather be the better man and/or classy but overappealing to that discipline can be bad in its own ways.

Strange as it sounds, I think there is more pressure on Georgia today and it will show IMO.

Makes sense because while LSU is playing for a potential #1 seed which likely means avoiding Clemson in the semifinal, they're already in and they know it. But Georgia is playing just to get into the playoff.

Hadn’t watched a full LSU game this year, but Burrow is legit. His movement through the pocket is text book. Wish Montez could go through 1/3 the progressions he has been doing in this game - would have had us bowling this year. Watching all these CCGs just confirms our pathetic W-L numbers over the last 15 years directly due to QB ineffectiveness. Looking forward to our incoming frosh QB, but hitting the transfer portal may be needed for a few Ws next year. Go Buffs!

I commented #yawn. That’s it. Sure you can consider that trolling, but I don’t see the need to “call someone out” as a troll when my behavior in this one particular instance is warranted and at large healthy. You are taking one instance of retaliated, on topic trash talk and presuming that I am individual that constantly instigates negativity due to some underlying insecurity simply for a muse.

I’ll admit, this is similar to how I called you elitist. Two cases of over assuming. Not the best word choice there. I don’t know if you are an elitist, so I apologize.

Still, there was no reason to call me out in the first place. Brant disrespected Folsom and our team. Literally his post said “sometimes I laugh with God about how you can’t stop me” lol. Doesn’t seem like a guy that deserves automatic protection from negative comments. I get the mentality that some people would rather be the better man and/or classy but overappealing to that discipline can be bad in its own ways.

Just ignore him, he adds nothing of value to this website and you’ll be a smarter person because of it.

1. Big difference, you actually were trolling, pointing that out has nothing to do with elitism
2. You care about this way too much.

Back