What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weekends games 12/6 -12/7

Clemson. Just as good as UGA’s D, better run game, much better pass game. $0.02.

yeah. Uga’s offense hasn’t looked like top 4 in the nation. And I dont see UGA’s D stopping Burrow and company this evening.

LSU vs Clemson is a heavyweight battle for sure. Wouldn’t break my heart to see that matchup in the final instead of the semi.

yeah. Uga’s offense hasn’t looked like top 4 in the nation. And I dont see UGA’s D stopping Burrow and company this evening.

LSU vs Clemson is a heavyweight battle for sure. Wouldn’t break my heart to see that matchup in the final instead of the semi.
I do applaud the way LSU D has been playing recently. That could be key.

Favorites against all teams.

I’ll be honest I was a little shocked when mid-season people were doubting Clemson because the schedule they faced and talking about leaving them out if they found a way to lose. They kind of feel like the forgotten team in all of this and people seem to forget who last season champion was and who was #1 at the start of the season. They are really good and really well coached and about to wrap up the #1 class this season, they’re only getting better.

If they expand the playoffs, LSU and Georgia would be sitting their starters. No Burrow. No Fromm.

Every game still counts ... it’s as close to perfect as it will ever be.

Good point. But if seeding is on the line and you could be a #1 seed or #6 seed I’d say there is something to play for. Not to mention there’s no guarantee you’re the 6th team if you lose and you don’t get a conference game championship either.

On a side note, was talking to a couple girls at a bar last night who got their grad degree from Baylor and they were very excited about the game. When they told me that, I asked them how they felt about the rapes in the football program, and both of their answers were, “Eh, I think women lie”. That is not exaggeration, that was a legitimate answer two females gave me. **** Baylor

I’ll be honest I was a little shocked when mid-season people were doubting Clemson because the schedule they faced and talking about leaving them out if they found a way to lose. They kind of feel like the forgotten team in all of this and people seem to forget who last season champion was and who was #1 at the start of the season. They are really good and really well coached and about to wrap up the #1 class this season, they’re only getting better.

Clemson is a very big fish in a very ACC pond. Only ranked opponents were #12 A&M and now #23 Virginia.

I would have liked to see Clemson play more and higher ranked teams this season. CU Buffs would have had a better chance to go bowling with Clemson’s schedule.

Clemson is a very big fish in a very ACC pond. Only ranked opponents were #12 A&M and now #23 Virginia.

I would have liked to see Clemson play more and higher ranked teams this season. CU Buffs would have had a better chance to go bowling with Clemson’s schedule.

I agree their schedule is trash but I still won’t be even remotely surprised if they win the natty again. Which is why I’m good with 6 teams, i want to watch it not be told who is best.

This is not that shocking. Georgia was never going to stay in this game with their offensive woes.

I agree their schedule is trash but I still won’t be even remotely surprised if they win the natty again. Which is why I’m good with 6 teams, i want to watch it not be told who is best.

You and I are not on the same page. While you ponder a 6-team playoffs, I am laughing my ass off when I think about USC being stuck with Helton for another year, and how much they screwed up by not backing Orgeron when they had the chance.

This is not that shocking. Georgia was never going to stay in this game with their offensive woes.

Georgia really needed Swift to be a big factor and he wasn't but they also needed to contain Burrow. Not only has he been tremendous throwing the ball he's the game's leading rusher at this point.

EDIT: Edwards-Helaire just became the leading rusher

Maybe I’m the only one but one good thing about Oklahoma (most likely) getting into the CFP is that we get to watch them get embarrassed again! I always enjoy watching old B12 foes losing.

On a side note, was talking to a couple girls at a bar last night who got their grad degree from Baylor and they were very excited about the game. When they told me that, I asked them how they felt about the rapes in the football program, and both of their answers were, “Eh, I think women lie”. That is not exaggeration, that was a legitimate answer two females gave me. **** Baylor

Ive been at a wedding all day. Meant to post this last night. **** Bailer!

Clemson athletes are fun to watch on offense. Diondre Overton is a 4-star who is their 4th leading receiver. Unreal.

Back