What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This weeks games 12/5

Do you think Clemson might be interested in Neinas to upgrade their special teams?

Wow ... 53 yd FG attempt by Sparty hits the crossbar ..no good! 6-3 Iowa at the half.

Why the **** do we have to have three significant and potentially great games on AT THE SAME ****ING TIME?!?!? When in the morning and afternoon we had all of two games?

Way to go, networks. You all suck.

Wow ... 53 yd FG attempt by Sparty hits the crossbar ..no good! 6-3 Iowa at the half.

Why the **** do we have to have three significant and potentially great games on AT THE SAME ****ING TIME?!?!? When in the morning and afternoon we had all of two games?

Way to go, networks. You all suck.

Especially ESPN ****ed up here by scheduling two games against each other.

Okay ... can someone catch me up on the 2nd half of the Furd game? Did SC score a TD and fail on the EP, or was it 2 FGs?

Man, Stanford had a chance to put this game away and crapped the bed twice in the first half. I always think that type of offense can get vulnerable in the red zone against very athletic teams.

**** ... SC right back in it. Furd needed to close the deal in the 1st, and had the opportunity.

EDIT: Thanks, rabbit.

Furd better not freeze up again on 1st and goal at the 5.

Man, this AFA game is great, can't take my eyes off. 24-24 tie.

Just kidding, saw the scroll on the screen.

Amazing how many talented players USC manages to recruit and still manage to lose games.

Neinas is finding his way onto a lot of special teams plays tonight.

Maybe we should keep him? It seems like 1 thing is consistent tonight: have bad STs, get in the conference championship game. Next level planning by Mac for keeping Neinas around.

Maybe we should keep him? It seems like 1 thing is consistent tonight: have bad STs, get in the conference championship game. Next level planning by Mac for keeping Neinas around.
So, you're saying we will be in the championship game next year? Woot!

Woo hoo!

Furd's D had better play a lot .. er, better, from here on in though.

They ran the trick play earlier where McCaffrey threw a TD pass to Hogan. Exact play they ran to score their last TD in their practice game against us.

Glad I paid to get the ESPN3 stream of the Appalachian State vs South Alabama game. I was jonesing for some football and this one's allsome. 27-24 SA in the 4th.

Back