What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Threads hijacked with Incessant Bashing...

Should we change the level of moderation?

• Take a break from the hookers & blow to moderate a bit.

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • The mods need to OD and/or catch debilitating VD so they'll leave us alone.

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Everything's peachy and I bow to the wisdom of our Junta overlords..

Votes: 28 52.8%

• Total voters
Exhausted, i think i understand where you are coming from. There are a ton of inside jokes on this site on this site and unless you spend a lot of time here, you are bound to miss some. I have met several of the guys on the site in person and they have all been just awesome buff fans. Some people use the site to blow off steam from work or home, but there is not a single person here i wouldnt buy a beer for at a game.

So yes snow was bashing bb2 in some thread, but i guarantee if you met him in person you would like him amd his posts would make more sense. My suggestion is to hang out and post and absolutely meet some guys at a tailgate or halftime at a cu game,.

What about tini?

Since you guys are buying then I'll see you pre-game at the bar this year:cheers::beer::drink::drink2:

Good OP. I tend to move on from a topic once it gets 'jacked.

The offseason is brutal on everyone. May August get here, fast.

It is true that the board has become a distinctively worse place and much more tiresome to read ever since Creatini showed up. People bash JRK, but he usually makes good points and at least comes in with unique opinions. Flbuff is an idiot but can be tolerated and as for bigbang, I dunno.

It is true that the board has become a distinctively worse place and much more tiresome to read ever since Creatini showed up. People bash JRK, but he usually makes good points and at least comes in with unique opinions. Flbuff is an idiot but can be tolerated and as for bigbang, I dunno.

so just put those people on ignore.

This. That is one of the few reasons I don't get on allbuffs as much anymore. While I didn't mind most threadjacks, however I feel the quantity of the threadjacks have gone up while the quality has gone down. I used to find the threadjacks more fun to read but overall it's become boring and/or too personal and I just don't give **** for such context, so I just move on from thread (which is fine and easy to do).

Last edited:
This. That is one of the few reasons I don't post on here as much anymore. While I didn't mind most thread jacks, however I feel the quantity of the threadjacks have gone up while the quality has gone down. I used to find the threadjacks more fun to read but overall it's become boring and/or too personal and I just don't give **** for such context, so I just move on from thread (which is fine and easy to do).
yup. class of 2011 sucks.

I dish out and get a lot of crap on the politics forum, but that's the place for "bashing" etc. The forum description even "warns" people of it. I really don't see the point of getting acrid or bilious on football or other sports threads. I love Buff football, but it's just a game and aren't we all Buffs??? Maybe some people need perspective? IDK.

Anyway...WELCOME!!!

New poster here, as my profile suggests, and life long Buff fan with a fervid hate for not only the team but the entire state of ****braska. I have been reading the forums for a while now, and have become accustomed to the great analysis on prospects, the university, and the team in general. I've considered popping for a full club membership believing I owe something to this board for fueling my passion for the team (not to mention providing a little monetary compensation to the creator and moderators of this site), however, I'm having second thoughts due to some if not most of the threads being hijacked by those wishing to "critique" others posters. After reading the thread entitled "Predictions for RMS" where Snow, among others, instigates a verbal bashing of bigbang2 with little to no relevance what so ever to the OP and the thread, I've finally become exhausted.

Now I realize a little banter is more than welcome, and sometimes enjoyable to read, but when it becomes an instantaneous assault on the same poster(s) (e.g. tini, bigbang, etc.), I for one become nauseated of the constant BS.

Remember, this site doesn't just provide the fans with an update into the world of all things CU, but it also provides a light for those wishing to attend and/or play for the university. Not to mention their families. Let's stick to the OP's intent in the thread, or get the **** out and go the island or send a personal message to the person with whom you disagree.

You have 2 posts on this site and you are going to tell long-time posters what is and is not acceptable here?

Back