What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tomato Soup

I suffer from OCD and can’t deal with threads that haven’t been opened. It just seems things like this belong in Football message forums. It’s one guys opinions on CU football myths. Just thought this section was about actual recruits and their recruiting/ability to help CU.

I suffer from OCD and can’t deal with threads that haven’t been opened. It just seems things like this belong in Football message forums. It’s one guys opinions on CU football myths. Just thought this section was about actual recruits and their recruiting/ability to help CU.

The recruiting forum is about recruiting. The OP spelled out some common CU recruiting myths. Others were added. Pretty straightforward reason it is in this forum.

Guess we’ll just agree to disagree. Seems like a waste of space especially as far off the rails as it has gone. I’ll just have to do my best to ignore the nonsense. Carry on!

The recruiting forum is about recruiting. The OP spelled out some common CU recruiting myths. Others were added. Pretty straightforward reason it is in this forum.

Oh yeah, my bad.
Probably the most important thing any of us will read all day. Brock, get some sun on the bung!

"She claims to have regulated her circadian rhythm to get better sleep and increased creativity by aiming her butthole at the sky for five minutes per day."

Probably the most important thing any of us will read all day. Brock, get some sun on the bung!

"She claims to have regulated her circadian rhythm to get better sleep and increased creativity by aiming her butthole at the sky for five minutes per day."

taint tanning

That sun burn..............

You can do good things for your mental health by aiming it at Nebraska or at least at your neighbors who are from there and still fly their N flags.

Some sensitive skin down there, don't think you would want a sunburn much less skin cancer in that area.

Back