What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top ten stupidest mascots?

You may think it is awesome, but it received tons of criticism from many posters on this site and turned into an 11 page thread.

Linky Poo

AllBuffsLOGO-1.jpg

Wow 420 Stoudt looks awesome

You may think it is awesome, but it received tons of criticism from many posters on this site and turned into an 11 page thread.

Linky Poo

Dude, Rugged, you were showing something improved to Buff fans. They'll take being assholes and hating on everything over improvement any day! I think that logo is slick.

In an other thread, someone said his dicksleishcan was named The Rev Al Sharpton...something about using too much conditioner.

I never knew that the U of Dickleishcan were referred to as the "fighting Al Sharptons". Crazy.

One nomination for the University of California Santa Cruz Banana Slugs.

Tell me a banana slug reads Plato. Really? Really?
uc-santa-cruz-banana-slug-small.jpg

THAT's THE ONE I was waiting for!! I mean, really?, a f-in banana slug? Heck a green turd would at least be more fearful, at least for not one would want to mess him. SOme school ought to pick Mr Hanky as their mascot.

Back