What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UA is killing it on the recruiting trail - added Alonzo Trier

When I say 83 you know what I mean don't be a retard. That's when Arizona basketball took off just like your hoping for under Boyle boy. Embarrassed? No that's your coach after the ***** kicking you guys took from us this last season!
you are way too mad about that p12 tourney loss. You need to relax man. You lost fair and square. It was years ago!

When I say 83 you know what I mean don't be a retard. That's when Arizona basketball took off just like your hoping for under Boyle boy. Embarrassed? No that's your coach after the ***** kicking you guys took from us this last season!

You're bizarre.

We have 4 conference tournament titles and 12 regular season crowns. Not to worried about that tourney loss.

My six year old can spell *you're* correctly, and he doesn't even pretend to have a degree from UA.

Still need to try harder buddy, we are on a basketball board! Putting up little kiddie pics and coming back with spelling and grammar errors won't cut it. That's what you do when you feel defeated, you grasp at straws!!

Still need to try harder buddy, we are on a basketball board! Putting up little kiddie pics and coming back with spelling and grammar errors won't cut it. That's what you do when you feel defeated, you grasp at straws!!

We're all a little thrown off by an Arizona fan coming here and being so insecure and needy. I'm not quite sure how to react. If CU is unworthy, then you should be above this like UCLA fans are. They're secure enough in their program that they don't feel a need to ask CU fans to legitimize it. Are you trying to convince yourself?

We're all a little thrown off by an Arizona fan coming here and being so insecure and needy. I'm not quite sure how to react. If CU is unworthy, then you should be above this like UCLA fans are. They're secure enough in their program that they don't feel a need to ask CU fans to legitimize it. Are you trying to convince yourself?

What UCLA fan base? They have one, oh yeah the one that don't go to games and surely don't travel! Last season I'm convinced coach Boyle wanted to hide when his team took that beating in boulder!

I have a friend who's an Arizona fan (Spencer for those that met him at the Dark Horse) who hates the fact that Arizona is winning again because, and I quote, "now we're getting the idiots who cheer for Oregon football in our fanbase".

AZCat83, is your other username UODuck08?

I have a friend who's an Arizona fan (Spencer for those that met him at the Dark Horse) who hates the fact that Arizona is winning again because, and I quote, "now we're getting the idiots who cheer for Oregon football in our fanbase".

AZCat83, is your other username UODuck08?

I know. We've had some great UA fans on here. They showed up when UA was down a bit when transitioning to Miller and welcomed CU to the conference. We've hung out with some of them in Vegas or for pre-games in Tucson or Boulder. Good people.

Also, many of us have family that went to UA. My sister and my brother-in-law did. DBT's wife did.

This had all the makings of a friendlier-than-usual banter between a good up-and-coming program in CU and an established great program in UA. They knew they needed to keep an eye on and, for us, we knew we had to put a target on them because winning the Pac-12 mostly goes through them.

This thread was complimentary and in that vein. First couple UA fan posts were from the good ones and we had a little good natured smack. Then the Zona Douche Patrol had to make an appearance. Surprising to see them this early in the year. As Spencer referenced, I didn't think they'd start wearing both their Oregon football jerseys for Arizona basketball jerseys until at least November.

I know. We've had some great UA fans on here. They showed up when UA was down a bit when transitioning to Miller and welcomed CU to the conference. We've hung out with some of them in Vegas or for pre-games in Tucson or Boulder. Good people.

Also, many of us have family that went to UA. My sister and my brother-in-law did. DBT's wife did.

This had all the makings of a friendlier-than-usual banter between a good up-and-coming program in CU and an established great program in UA. They knew they needed to keep an eye on and, for us, we knew we had to put a target on them because winning the Pac-12 mostly goes through them.

This thread was complimentary and in that vein. First couple UA fan posts were from the good ones and we had a little good natured smack. Then the Zona Douche Patrol had to make an appearance. Surprising to see them this early in the year. As Spencer referenced, I didn't think they'd start wearing both their Oregon football jerseys for Arizona basketball jerseys until at least November.

I dislike Oregon almost as much as Colorado! Have been a UofA fan for years I'm not some student. I'm a die hard there's a lot of us, comes from having a established program. Spencer just pulls some thought out of his ***** and oh it must be true. That must be the Colorado way. My first post was to one of you Colorado fans talking smack, don't like it don't start it. That's really a cute story about all the friends and family you have that are UofA fans, makes you so special! So very special!

It was funny when I thought you were a kid. Now that you say you are an adult I just feel pity. Go Chards

I dislike Oregon almost as much as Colorado! Have been a UofA fan for years I'm not some student. I'm a die hard there's a lot of us, comes from having a established program. Spencer just pulls some thought out of his ***** and oh it must be true. That must be the Colorado way. My first post was to one of you Colorado fans talking smack, don't like it don't start it. That's really a cute story about all the friends and family you have that are UofA fans, makes you so special! So very special!

You came to us, we didn't go seeking you out. It's kind of funny you can't deal with a little Zona smack in a CU basketball fan forum. Your fan base always surprises me with your level of insecurity. Always shouting "Respect us, dammit!" and chance you get.

The stuff about having family and this being a mostly friendly banter seemed to be lost on you. We want to beat Arizona, but we don't hate Arizona. Just a target that we'll eventually hit, knocking you down to a 2nd class program. I think you know this to be true or you and other UA fans wouldn't come here like you do, smelling of fear.

You came to us, we didn't go seeking you out. It's kind of funny you can't deal with a little Zona smack in a CU basketball fan forum. Your fan base always surprises me with your level of insecurity. Always shouting "Respect us, dammit!" and chance you get.

The stuff about having family and this being a mostly friendly banter seemed to be lost on you. We want to beat Arizona, but we don't hate Arizona. Just a target that we'll eventually hit, knocking you down to a 2nd class program. I think you know this to be true or you and other UA fans wouldn't come here like you do, smelling of fear.

The post is about UofA. So your saying Colorado is going to knock UofA down to a 2nd class program??????? Your on crack aren't you LMFAO. Dumbest ***** I've heard.

Do you drive a big truck?

Arizona fans are not Oregon fans and vice versa. Especially not after we took them behind the woodshed on the gridiron this past season. Btw does Colorado have a football team? :sorry:

Arizona fans are not Oregon fans and vice versa. Especially not after we took them behind the woodshed on the gridiron this past season. Btw does Colorado have a football team? :sorry:

Making fun of us for our lack of basketball tradition then you bring up football? I don't think you want to have that conversation boy.

And to think I got blasted for spotting on here a few years ago that Arizona fans are so insecure it borders on mental illness.

Making fun of us for our lack of basketball tradition then you bring up football? I don't think you want to have that conversation boy.
Lol yes Colorado football was competitive once.... But since you joined the PAC you have been the s**t stain of the conference. Don't act as if anyone thinks football when they think Colorado. At least Arizona has an identity. Boy

Lol yes Colorado football was competitive once.... But since you joined the PAC you have been the s**t stain of the conference. Don't act as if anyone thinks football when they think Colorado. At least Arizona has an identity. Boy

Competitive? 21st in wins, ‘90 Champs, 26 League Titles, 28 Bowl Games, 63 All-Americans, 228 NFL players, 1 Heisman, 2 Thorpe, 2 Butkus, 9 trophies is a little more than competitive. Colorado football has been to a BCS bowl in the modern era. Arizona has never even been to the Rose Bowl, is that your identity? Our **** stain team' is 1-2 against Arizona in the Pac in the worst 10 year stretch of our history, but that stretch is coming to an end this season. Sit down boy.

Last edited:
Back