What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

UCLA Pregame thread

What's their QB situation like? Probably a good time for UCLA to have a bye week

They are a mess and if we have the chance to pile it on I hope we do...because it’s CK and they’re the trash eaters.

What's their QB situation like? Probably a good time for UCLA to have a bye week

They are trying to build for the future with Dorian Thompson-Robinson, but their OL is a mess and they lack playmakers who can stretch the field (11th in the Pac-12 in YPA).

If you google "ucla football", the title bar underneath "UCLA Bruins Football" says "1st in Pac-12 South".
:ROFLMAO: Pretty good standing for 0-3!

I did some googling on Speight. This past week, he was throwing with the other QBs, but not participating in roll out drills. No clue if he can get that back in shape in the next 11 days or not. He broke 3 vertebrae and had a spinal cord injury at Michigan. His dad wasn't happy with how it was handled at that time. Not sure if this is related or not.

I did some googling on Speight. This past week, he was throwing with the other QBs, but not participating in roll out drills. No clue if he can get that back in shape in the next 11 days or not. He broke 3 vertebrae and had a spinal cord injury at Michigan. His dad wasn't happy with how it was handled at that time. Not sure if this is related or not.
Not sure either, but he did leave with what looked like some sort of back injury when he went out.

https://www.bruinsnation.com/ucla-b...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Earlier this evening, Michael Robinson, the father of UCLA Bruins freshman quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson, took to Twitter and, in his best impression of LaVar Ball, he completely called out Chip Kelly for the team’s woes.
Mr. Robinson blames “lousy coaching and play calling” for the fact that the Bruins are now 0-3. He goes on to write that Kelly’s coaching “is so bad that it demands closed practices.”

DTR's dad going public with Chip hate. This could get crazy.

What is the latest on Jaylon Jackson? This is a guy that I have been really looking forward to getting on the field. Given the way that the season has played out so far, I think his speed will help spread out the defense and take some of the focus off of Viska.

the powder blue dumpster fire is potentially a great way to start conference play. get the big win at home; dispatch the desert mirage that is america's stripper U and then face the gauntlet of usc and uw. the schedule is very interesting.

Back