What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC Pregame Thread: 10/13 @ 8:30 PM on FS1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is as good a matchup as we have ever had against USC, but I'm a little worried about how the boys perform on the road after having been home for most of the season thus far.

I hate USC nearly as much as nebraska and bailer. I hate them, hate them, hate them. After living in San Diego for a decade, I learned they are an outlier among fanbases. My general opinion is that all fanbases are pretty much the same, and we just invent reasons to hate one another. However, in the case of USC, I usually figured out I didn't like the person before even learning they were USC grads/fans. **** those guys. It would be a tough win, but maaaaan, we're due.

I hate USC nearly as much as nebraska and bailer. I hate them, hate them, hate them. After living in San Diego for a decade, I learned they are an outlier among fanbases. My general opinion is that all fanbases are pretty much the same, and we just invent reasons to hate one another. However, in the case of USC, I usually figured out I didn't like the person before even learning they were USC grads/fans. **** those guys. It would be a tough win, but maaaaan, we're due.

I think a lot of us fans are developing our specific hatred toward different PAC teams. I personally hate UCLA more than the rest, but I get your USC hate. It's not a good school, but the rich kids that go there think it is based on the wealth. **** USC.....and their predominant color sucks ass too.

Fight on brother!

i don't give a **** if the university of south central is a good school. i hate them; i hate their fans; i hate their coaches; i hate all their alums; i hate their players; hate, hate, hate.

and my rage-hate derives from one single principle-- they are the team to beat: they have the best program in the south. they have the best players. they have best administrative support. and they have the best history. if we want to own this conference, it all starts with taking ownership of the south. and that means we have to get through usc. i hate that we have never beaten them.

this is a huge game for this program. i want to collect their souls. start there, and their blue chips will become our blue chips.

die, trojan, die.

In 16 Montez got his second start at SC so he's been there. The O line play was terrible and in all honesty if Darnold hadn't pulled the rabbit out of the hat several times CU might've came out ahead. They did gift us 4 TOs but still we were terrible and the game was there to take. I haven't seen the line yet so I'm assuming we'll be an underdog going in. CU hasn't peaked as some teams do by this point in the season.

Is the broadcast crew Johnson/Klatt?

Either them or Joe Davis (who I like) and allbuffs' favorite broadcaster Brady Quinn I would think. Weak Big 10 slate, WVU is at Iowa State, and our game are what FOX has. Just spare me Tim "Scott Fr0-5t will be the greatest coaching hire since Nick Saban" Brando.

Either them or Joe Davis (who I like) and allbuffs' favorite broadcaster Brady Quinn I would think. Weak Big 10 slate, WVU is at Iowa State, and our game are what FOX has. Just spare me Tim "Scott Fr0-5t will be the greatest coaching hire since Nick Saban" Brando.

Yea it's odd, I don't see any games listed yet on Fox next week. I was thinking maybe Penn State-MSU but it looks like that game's on BTN.

Buffs have never beaten USC, unless they play better run defense, it won't change.

I think cu wins by a fg, it's time .

buffs will win because they are special this season. the intangibles are playing a role.

HKu6aj

Look dude I hate USC, but both USNWR and Forbes rank them as a top 30 university in the country, and they’re #60 on the ARWU. It’s a very good school.

There are plenty of reasons to hate USC but the quality of the school is not one of them. Especially the last 10 years or so.

Well fine, if you want to bring "facts" into all of this. Let's just agree that **** USC is the proper path forward then.

(I admittedly do NOT keep up with rankings and such, but I based my comment on when I was going to undergrad about a dozen years ago. The handful of USC kids I knew around that time were not that impressive, and although I can't exactly recollect how they were ranked, they definitely were not that high. I didn't think USC was a terrible school, but more on the same level as CU, if not slightly worse, and NOT a top tier school, which I still don't really think so looking at those rankings.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back