What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

USC Pregame Thread: 10/13 @ 8:30 PM on FS1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He tore his ACL the first season he was eligible after transferring here.

tenor.gif

He tore his ACL the first season he was eligible after transferring here.
Dang, forgot that. It's a possibility but sure would like to see Ento and Jaylon get a few touches.

Also, rewatchred ASU game and JMAC is a fierce blocker and makes big catches. Not many catches but really key catches. He's the poster child for Chev's no block, no ball philosophy.

Last edited:
This USC game seems like the biggest CU game during MM's tenure. If we win then the following game vs UW takes it's place. Again, I'm being Captain Obvious, but I haven't been this psyched up for a Buff game in a long long time.

This USC game seems like the biggest CU game during MM's tenure. If we win then the following game vs UW takes it's place. Again, I'm being Captain Obvious, but I haven't been this psyched up for a Buff game in a long long time.
Then if we beat UW, the next game takes it's place. As long as this team stays undefeated, each game is the biggest in MM's tenure.

I'm not even sure that UW would take its place the following week. Winning at USC would be a huge milestone and set us up to win our 2nd South title in 3 years.

Brick game!!

Bigger than the Pac-12 Championship Game? This would be a great and historic win, no doubt. But that game was for a title. As big as this one is, it's still just a regular season game and win or lose, all of our goals would still be ahead of us.

reading some of their forum comments -
-usc fan wants us to win so helton is fired
-They must have a ton of penalties? all the forum posters are calling for lots of flags by trojan and some PF flags on their safety
-lots of trojans calling for a Buff win due to being out coached
-Bubba Bolden is out at usc

reading some of their forum comments -
-usc fan wants us to win so helton is fired
-They must have a ton of penalties? all the forum posters are calling for lots of flags by trojan and some PF flags on their safety
-lots of trojans calling for a Buff win due to being out coached
-Bubba Bolden is out at usc
What is the primary Condoms forum? I did a little searching but didn’t find one that seemed to have as high traffic as I would have expected.

Wow. If true, that is some serious kangaroo court overreach.

The University’s office of Student Judicial Affairs and Community Standards (SJACS) believes that I am responsible for violating the student code of conduct pertaining to underage drinking at an off-campus party back in February 2018 wherein I participated in mutual trash-talking with fellow party-goers. As the vibe at the party turned unfriendly, I left with several friends. Approximately nine days afterward, the party hosts reported feeling threatened by me that night, which sparked a USC SJACS investigation.
After USC’s chief threat assessment officer found me to not be a threat, USC’s Title IX Office declined to even open an investigation. I was not charged with any criminal activity and several party-goers refuted the allegations, SJACS sanctioned me with a 28-month suspension based on the projected graduation date of the party hosts

Buffs need to be after Bolden hard. If his story is correct, he was drinking at a party and almost got into a fight. Non-issue.

Yes, the SJACS Office at USC is notoriously harsh. But a 28 month suspension for drinking at a party is insane. Here's another article from the Daily Trojan, which includes how thin SC is at safety after Bolden's exit and an injury to another safety.

"Bolden was named the starting safety alongside senior Marvell Tell III for the season opener against UNLV before his indefinite suspension in late August. The loss of Bolden, along with redshirt freshman Isaiah Pola-Mao to a season-ending shoulder injury, has left the Trojans depleted at the safety position. True freshman Talanoa Hufanga has taken over the reigns since Pola-Mao’s departure."

http://dailytrojan.com/2018/10/09/football-safety-bolden-withdraws-from-university/

Yes, the SJACS Office at USC is notoriously harsh. But a 28 month suspension for drinking at a party is insane. Here's another article from the Daily Trojan, which includes how thin SC is at safety after Bolden's exit and an injury to another safety.

"Bolden was named the starting safety alongside senior Marvell Tell III for the season opener against UNLV before his indefinite suspension in late August. The loss of Bolden, along with redshirt freshman Isaiah Pola-Mao to a season-ending shoulder injury, has left the Trojans depleted at the safety position. True freshman Talanoa Hufanga has taken over the reigns since Pola-Mao’s departure."

http://dailytrojan.com/2018/10/09/football-safety-bolden-withdraws-from-university/
It seems like the suspension came because they claimed he was a threat to other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back