What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote early, vote often for Addison Gillam

I'm starting to dislike their cheating ways. Very "Mountain West" of them if you ask me. They can go blow a bag of di**s with csewe.

Looks like they brought a bot but were kicked in the butt 'cause votes can't be bought.

I'm starting to dislike their cheating ways. Very "Mountain West" of them if you ask me. They can go blow a bag of di**s with csewe.

BYU fans pretending to be Youths to sully their otherwise good name. Has that joke been made already?

Looks like Addison also dropped some votes. Vote quickly, but not too quickly.. I wonder if you receive that cool off message if it will take away those votes?

Looks like Addison also dropped some votes. Vote quickly, but not too quickly.. I wonder if you receive that cool off message if it will take away those votes?

possible, if they're looking at the rate. I know I hit about a vote every 3 seconds for a while, then I got the message. I can't go nearly that fast on my phone. And, if there's someone else where I work voting (what are the odds?) it may look like a single IP to the outside.

Ok. To make voting fun, everybody reading this vote at 8:00 MTN sharp. Let's see how much we can make the numbers jump all at one time!

7:59PM = 43,363

One minute blitz now!

8:01PM = 43,393.

Blitz score = 30

Last edited by a moderator:
CU's votes just sold out Rice Eccles stadium.
4K over the bicycle (and "The U") thieves.
Now onward to sell out Folsom.

kNU 71,002
UT 66,420
PSU 56,857
CU 46,128
UU 41,127
Kjuco 39,853

Nubs pass UT for national lead. According to comments, kNU AD broadcast poll URL in twitter feed to the red hoard, with overwhelming response allowing Huskers to break open the B1G fight with Penn State.

Texas has taken foot off the gas, with kState trailing by ~26K

Buffs -v- Utes is the most interesting horse race. Lots of fight left in this battle. CU is still #1 in Pac and #4 in the nation.

Lots of allegations about Bot voting in B1G adding to stuff seen here.

Goal for CU to fill Folsom by Sat 10AM MTN is a stretch. Can CU fans muster 7,500 votes in the next six hours?

Most important, Addison Gillam is getting one heck of a PR boost out of this. He is in the elite company of RB Ameer Abdullah, DE Cedric Reed, and QB Christian Hackenberg.
Can't wait to close this poll strong and see him on the cover. Maybe CFB can find a picture of our star LB delivering a monster hit against a Utah player.

Addison-Gillam-Chenoy.jpg

Wow, only 9 more days of this....

Three ways out.
1) Break Utah's will. May require delivery of a soul crushing 20,000 vote lead.
2) Heavy weight slug fest that comes down to the wire.
3) Give up and concede the lead to the bot lovers

Which does Addison deserve?

Status report

Addison. 47,203
the yoot 41,280

over the last 24 hours:
- CU commands a 5,923 advantage, stretching the 2,959 vote lead we had yesterday.
- Utah has been busted twice for bots, subtracting over 6,000 from their tally
- BYU alliance is hilarious. Double victimized.
- CU added 8,375 votes
- CU votes 4th highest in the nation (trailing 3rd place penn state by ~9,700)
- We are 6,446 votes short of selling out Folsom.

The goal today remains to sell out Folsom before everyone goes to bed tonight and increase our 45.92% share to 47%. Above all, do NOT let CU loose share.

Go Buffs!

Vote Addison!

With so much time left Utah and even someone else will make a push for this. Need to build our lead while all is quiet

Status report

Addison: 53,171
the yoot: 44,125

over the last 24 hours:
- CU holds a 9,046 advantage in the P12, expanding our lead by about three thousand more.
- Note that Utah held a 12,100 vote lead when this poll when it was brought to our attention. The enthusiastic Buff Nation closed upon that lead within a day. A Utah rally is not out of the question over the remaining 8 days.
- Buffs added 5,968 votes, which is less than half of our peak pace.
- Utah added less than 3,000 following their bot embarrassments, but they did "sell out" their stadium before we did.
- The last few hundred votes are filing in on our goal to sell out Folsom. Only 442 more to go. We should get there within the next hour or two.
- Clearly the fan passion has taken a break over the weekend (It must be the BYU fans who are slipping. Rumor has it they actually get away from their computers to spend time with their enormous families and at the temple. :lol: )
- CU holding 4th place in the nation, trailing 3rd place Penn State by a very reachable 4,603 votes)

Our share is an impressive 47.62%, which exceeds the goal set out yesterday. The goal for today is to finally fill up Folsom and NOT let CU loose share to the Utes.

Go Buffs!

I was thinking the passion was still there - it's nice to wake up to 3000 more votes having been cast, for the second night in a row. Kudos to the night crew. We're now over 54,000, but oddly while adding votes at a decent clip, lost ground from 47.94% to 47.93%. Must be some widespread P12 voting going on, because Utah's slipped in %.

Back