What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Washington Game --- Official Thread (8pm FS1)

Could be huge.. Coleman is their standout corner right? And we all know Coleman is a beast. Taking away Baccellia too just means Pettis is really gonna be alone.
No. Coleman is the backup RB. He still saw a lot of action. He carved up CU's defense last year

No. Coleman is the backup RB. He still saw a lot of action. He carved up CU's defense last year
Oops meant to say Murphy. I said Coleman twice lol. My second sentence I was referring to Coleman correctly. But Murphy I think is their best corner.

I've been watching these Dip em and Pick em for years now (when in Texas..) and they finally picked a CU match-up.. Just the wrong outcome. (Start at 1:30)

Saw this guy at grizzly rose last spring. He's actually great live. Didn't know he did these picks ha

IMG_0179.jpg

Forecast keeps getting better, but I am running with the assumption it is cold and rainy -> and dressing to match.

View attachment 23711

Forecast keeps getting better, but I am running with the assumption it is cold and rainy -> and dressing to match.
Suggest this for your attire.....although Ralphie may be attracted.

images

Oops meant to say Murphy. I said Coleman twice lol. My second sentence I was referring to Coleman correctly. But Murphy I think is their best corner.

Yes Murphy is UW s best corner. Surefire NFL talent.

Coleman is TB 1b.

Baccellia is a depth guy.

This definitely hurts UW. The good news for UW is that over 70 guys got playing time in each ot the past couple games. It's next man up, no excuses.

Despite the weather I would expect CU to test UWs secondary tonight. Here's to no more injuries for either squad.

Hour and a half into College Gameday and we have not even been mentioned.
Typical

There was 10 seconds talking about pettis....

First time I watched this year, boring show and why they keep trotting corso out there is puzzling. Let the guy go in peace.

Most of these guys making predictions haven't watched the games this early in the season. They look at the stats.

Back