What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We now go to Tuscaloosa, AL...

Question for the Allbuffs board in general: Obviously we haven't seen fans more self-righteous than those representing Baylor and nebraska; nor have we witnessed fans more bland than the Illini fans that introduced themselves last year during the NCAA tournament.

Obviously our sampling of Oregon fans is limited here (though I know quite a few, and mostly I don't dislike them), but have we had guests that were a more perfect blend of passive aggression, self-righteousness and humorlessness than our few visiting ducks who aren't from Canada?

It's creeping me out.

I think the Canuck Duck who showed up first skewed our opinions too favorably. He's obviously more Canuck than Duck.

Well, let's give those good ol' boys at Bama a break. After all, they did self report this violation. They're being harder on themselves than the NCAA ever could be. There's nothing to see behind the curtain here.

I hope every single Alabama fan who gave Auburn a load of **** for the Cam Newton scandal is prepared to stick to their principles and insist on the same punishments for Bama.

I'm sure they are perfectly willing to accept the exact same punishment Auburn got for the Cam Newton stuff. Which, as I recall, was absolutely nothing.

I'm sure they are perfectly willing to accept the exact same punishment Auburn got for the Cam Newton stuff. Which, as I recall, was absolutely nothing.

Try to keep up Sacky, this thread is now about the Duck fans and their internet ineptness.

I think the Canuck Duck who showed up first skewed our opinions too favorably. He's obviously more Canuck than Duck.

Canuck won't admit it but if he had to do it again he would have been a Buff. He also knew the way into our good graces with his photo contributions and good humor.

Try to keep up Sacky, this thread is now about the Duck fans and their overall ineptness.

fify

I guess the dopey duck fan can disrespect me as well for making changes to someones quote.

UBL Alert: Try to keep up Sacky. I don't have one.

HA! the joke's on you! I knew all about the soul joke, and I was just setting you up for the classic trap! You fell for it! Sometimes, I'm too clever for my own good. Wouldn't you agree?

"We're not going to be disrespected! we have to get something out of this. And I don't even know what that is."

HA! the joke's on you! I knew all about the soul joke, and I was just setting you up for the classic trap! You fell for it! Sometimes, I'm too clever for my own good. Wouldn't you agree?

That kind of deception undermines your credibility! I have troubles believing you work at a bank! Oops, actually it's starting to make sense now.

"We're not going to be disrespected! we have to get something out of this. And I don't even know what that is."

Yeah, they got $500 out of it. I suspect that's more than the Republicans will get when the dust settles.

That kind of deception undermines your credibility! I have troubles believing you work at a bank! Oops, actually it's starting to make sense now.

That and how he gives away a free toaster to every new person who shows up at sackygate.

I lost all respect for Orr a long time ago.

Granted I'm quite new to the Colorado fan base and this board. I certainly don't mind if any of you go through my posts and question any of my comments. I don't think you'll find any negative comments made toward Colorado, as a matter of fact I'll guarantee you find positive comments in that area. Then I come across a guy like orr who puts himself out there as some "protector of free trade", how he's on the board of directors of a free trade organization and then he starts attacking with made up quotes. That's just pathetic.........

I'd much rather talk football and what people think about the game Saturday.

Wait. Did this just happen? Do you really not understand how these things work?

I guess I can try to explain.

You see, I found it interesting that shortly after Oregon got a pass from the NCAA for transgressions that were made very public, that a fan of said school would be pointing a finger at another institution for a seemingly minor violation.

So I wondered to myself how I could articulate that seeming hypocrisy in interwebz parlance.

So I juxtaposed the language in the quote, to make my point, and followed it with a FIFY, to make it clear to everyone that I had, in fact, modified the quote to make a point.

Sorry you found that to be such a violation of my trust. I'm glad you hold such a high moral code for yourself and for collegiate athletics.

But I find your faux self-righteousness delicious. Seriously, what's wrong with you?

I'm retired from working in the institutional investment business, integrity and ethics are personally very important to me. I've worked with quite a few highly respected foundations and endowments in this country. I've never met a person from any member of any of these boards of directors who would even in fun modify a quote in relation to any subject. You sir are a fake.

I'm retired from working in the institutional investment business, integrity and ethics are personally very important to me. I've worked with quite a few highly respected foundations and endowments in this country. I've never met a person from any member of any of these boards of directors who would even in fun modify a quote in relation to any subject. You sir are a fake.

You need to stop man. fify is a very common thing on internet boards.

Maybe some schools in the Pac are just as back water as the Big 12.

I can't believe this is real.

I'd much rather talk football and what people think about the game Saturday.

LOL.

Sob, sob.

What is there to talk about? One school has a proven system, fast athletes, a legit claim of being #1 in the nation, and all the resources that are necessary to compete at the very highest level of semi-amateur athletics.

The other school has a buffalo that runs around the field before each half.

I'm retired from working in the institutional investment business, integrity and ethics are personally very important to me. I've worked with quite a few highly respected foundations and endowments in this country. I've never met a person from any member of any of these boards of directors who would even in fun modify a quote in relation to any subject. You sir are a soulless burrito fellater.

fify

I've never met a person from any member of any of these boards of directors who would even in fun modify a quote in relation to any subject. You sir are a fake.

Maybe when he and his girlfriend fly out for the game tomorrow you can all hang out and let bygones be bygones.

Back