Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by L Buff, Nov 20, 2010.
**** ya! **** Nebraska.
How sweet would it be?
1. We win last matchup and have bragging rights possibly FOREVER!!!
2. We knock them out of the Big 12 championship
3. We win in their house in front of their obnoxious fans
4. We become bowl eligible (3 weeks ago we didn't think we would win another game)
5. What a way to go out for these seniors
6. What a huge wave of momentum we will be riding into the Pac!
7. We get the road loss monkey off our damn backs.
8. I'll be there to watch it
I believe we will have the LAST LAUGH against those Cornboys and it will tick them off for a long time!
The most important three... I would love to go bowling by virtue of ruining their season
9. After the game, we get to return to our homes, and they have to stay in Nebraska.
You won't win.............it's hate week, you suck, we'll kick your asses! :smile2:
This game actually means something, kinda cool. For CU it means a possible bowl game, for NU it means the north. This should be interesting. We have Alex Henery though so I like our chances. :thumbsup:
You know what? CU and UT have identical records. If the Longhorns can come into Lincoln and win, so can the Buffs.
I bet Martinez, Green, Burkhead, Helu, and the whole offensive side of the ballteam can't wait to be locked in a room with Watson and Pelini to relive their poor showing and Pelini's poor behavior at Kyle field.
Then they get to watch game film of a team with a hot RB and a monster O-Line.
I agree that Nebraska has a better kicking game, though. But if CU can put up more than 6 points, they have a chance to win.
10. I can return the T-shirt my father-in-law sent me which reads, "Ralphie, it's what's for dinner" with a note that says, "if you can't eat Ralphie then eat **** you ****ing husker."
It's really my last chance. I'm not predicting a win, and have no idea how this thing is gonna play out, but it would be sweet to hold scoreboard for a while.
I told my girls last night that we are offcially in Nebraska week and there is to be no red worn. My youngest daughter said, but Tuesday is jersey day at school, can I wear my Georgia jersey(Black with Red and white numbers-she loves dogs so has come to love Dawgs after going to a wedding in Athens)? I said Georgia red was OK, but offered her the throwback jersey I got at the reunion instead...she took it immediately, acted like she won the lottery. This corner of the swamp will be red-free!
Get you fil a shirt with a pic of that crying kid.
Beating the hucksters in Stinkin our last game in the Big II, hard to ask for a better going away present after the season we have had.
C'mon Buffs ride this wave of momentum to one more regular season win.
And thank you Brian Cabral for the end of the season smile :slayer:
I have no doubt a more Butthuskers will start chiming in on this board at any moment. The Buffs have alot of momentum & motivation going for them. And a win in Stinkhole'n would be a huge boost for the program and Crabrel's chances of being the next HC.
Which one of you acts like a 2 year old, and which one acts 5?
I wasn't going to post on this board for a day or two, but this thread caught my attention.
1. It's great to see the fire back at CU.
2. The game Friday is going to be a good one.
3. I would give CU a slight edge going in to the game unless NU gets its composure back.
4. NU will hold CU to 10 points or less if they do get their composure back after the jobbing they got at aTm.
5. It will take 12 points to beat the Buffs.
6. Question is: Can NU muster 12 points on Friday?
Oh, one more item on the list since it's the last NU/CU game for a long time.
7. Someone needs to get Unleash into an anger management class. Same one Bo is in if you want.
One last and final thought since it is going to be a week to remember for Husker fans and CU fans either way. You all can go **** yourselves! issed: This week anyway. :nod:
Good Luck in the 12-Pac!
With my pie hole wide open, it makes my nose look smaller
When the coach unhinges his jaw, he's capable of devouring an entire referee.
"You don't tell this ref how I'm going to run this conspiracy!"
is everything alright with your meal, Mr. Pelini?
Who's got two index fingers and can throw a flag? This guy!
Dr Tom, what do you think about Bo Pelini's uncorked temper?
Product Endorsement Win
Number 7 would be a pretty good seller on PPV around these parts. Leash and Bo in the same room? Classic!
I could take him, that tool is all talk
Bo says he sometimes wants to punch Nebraska fans in the face. If CU wins, do you think he gets his chance?
Won't have to worry about it. CU will not win the game.
Good Luck in the 12-Pac!
Separate names with a comma.