What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What the Big 12 Means To Hoops

Had to watch the game at a different bar than the one my company was hosting a party at after Jackson Mahomes tried to crash our party. I then asked the bartender to put the CU game on and was informed “we can’t because have to advertise Jackson’s appearance”. Went to another bar who happily put the game on because “**** that guy. He sucks”.

It’s nice when real life matches what you think it will in your head.

I hope we **** everything in this conference up.

Jackson Mahomes tried to crash your company party? I feel like in depth reporting needs to happen here.

Jackson Mahomes tried to crash your company party? I feel like in depth reporting needs to happen here.
Short version - we had a spot at a very douchey bar in the power and light district. Mahomes walked up, grabbed one of our bottles and started making a drink. Someone pointed out he wasn’t part of our group. He got huffy and stormed off and every belief I had about the man was confirmed in that moment.

As he walked away I may have asked, louder than I should have, “isn’t he supposed to be in jail right now?”

I have made lots of friends on this trip. KU fans are douchebags, but at least they’ve earned that level of respect. ISU fans are douchebags and don’t deserve any respect. KSU fans have done ok but know that they’re the little sister. No one else is here. TTU cheerleaders were cute. BYU fans were annoying. I may have sung the CU fight song at numerous bars and paid to have the statement “2025 Big XII Champs - the university of Colorado Golden Buffaloes. #WeComing” put on the wall at Howl at the Moon.

I also have responded to everyone who asked if I’m excited to be back in this ****hole with “No. But the assholes are back so get ready”.

**** this place.

I'm bummed the Buffs didn't get into the sweet sixteen and now it's time to start looking at the Big 12. If we won two more games in the tourney, we would certainly have faced Houston barring an upset.

This year's final Big 12 standings

1711378350847.png

I think we would have finished top half of the Big 12 this year.

Back