What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What to expect from Davis Webb (NOTHING - Cal Bound)

He's not in class or working and they are giving him 1st class, celebrity-style trips to beautiful campuses. Great food and lodging, beautiful girls. It's hard to imagine, but I think if I was in his shoes, I'd do the same thing. As long as he is being honest with people

We fans blow way out of proportion what coaches and players think.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I know you've been beaten up for wanting to hold high school students to their verbal commitment. But, I think that Chev has to be livid, that he based his credibility on this young man's commitment to him, and to his team.

All that really matters here is that the staff needs to close him. There's no way we're bowling without him and there's no way Mac should get another year without a bowl.

He's not in class or working and they are giving him 1st class, celebrity-style trips to beautiful campuses. Great food and lodging, beautiful girls. It's hard to imagine, but I think if I was in his shoes, I'd do the same thing. As long as he is being honest with people
Really hope this is the case.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I know you've been beaten up for wanting to hold high school students to their verbal commitment. But, I think that Chev has to be livid, that he based his credibility on this young man's commitment to him, and to his team.
Yeah, he'll be livid. Nothing will happen to his cred. And I do believe a person should honor his word under most circumstances.

Yeah, he'll be livid. Nothing will happen to his cred. And I do believe a person should honor his word under most circumstances.

Too bad it's only speculation as far as why this is happening. If it so. Without all of the facts I really cannot make a determination. And as a fan I will never know all of the details.

Must be the scientist in me.

image.jpeg

I'd guess what happened is Chev didn't realize how things work at CU nowadays and promised the kid more than we'd give him. He came and met with mac, the ad, or whoever and came to the realization that CU wasn't going to pay for his services. Now he's out looking for a program that will give some perks.

I'd guess what happened is Chev didn't realize how things work at CU nowadays and promised the kid more than we'd give him. He came and met with mac, the ad, or whoever and came to the realization that CU wasn't going to pay for his services. Now he's out looking for a program that will give some perks.
Someone who walked by him at the airport Sbarro told me the same thing.

This situation has played out time and time again with the same possible outcomes. The newly divorced wife finds new love and someone to make her feel wanted again. She is quickly engaged and the wedding preparations begin. Now that she has her confidence back, she goes back out to see if she still has it and then eventually settles down with her new hubby and gets married. Or... She realizes that her connection isn't really that strong and starts to see what else is out there. She isn't confident enough to be honest and break off the engagement so she runs around and bangs other dudes until the relationship falls apart and she ends up with the her new "soulmate."

This situation has played out time and time again with the same possible outcomes. The newly divorced wife finds new love and someone to make her feel wanted again. She is quickly engaged and the wedding preparations begin. Now that she has her confidence back, she goes back out to see if she still has it and then eventually settles down with her new hubby and gets married. Or... She realizes that her connection isn't really that strong and starts to see what else is out there. She isn't confident enough to be honest and break off the engagement so she runs around and bangs other dudes until the relationship falls apart and she ends up with the her new "soulmate."
You'll find somebody too, when you get your confidence back.

UBL?

I hope things with Webb go as we thought they would, but I'm not jumping off and cliff if he bails on CU.

The way I see things without him is that CU should be able to match or exceed the offensive productivity of two years ago while improving on last year's defense. We go bowling without Webb, and make some bigger waves with him. Life goes on, boys - wipe your tears and fan up.

Go Buffs!

I hope things with Webb go as we thought they would, but I'm not jumping off and cliff if he bails on CU.

The way I see things without him is that CU should be able to match or exceed the offensive productivity of two years ago while improving on last year's defense. We go bowling without Webb, and make some bigger waves with him. Life goes on, boys - wipe your tears and fan up.

Go Buffs!
Yeah but we need a qb to get us there. Who is it? Montez? The Pickle? Neither inspire much confidence.

So, Webb is a slut?

So, Webb is a slut?
tumblr_ll62l3dgdp1qarmz7o1_500.gif

Auburn is NOT a beautiful campus. Hell, they have snappin turtles in the student union pond. Most students refer to them as dinnah.

I could care less if Webb goes somewhere else or keeps his promise to CU. The team will play with who it has one way or another. Maybe Gerkin is the starter.

Last edited:
Auburn is NOT a beautiful campus. Hell, they have snappin turtles in the student union pond. Most students refer to them as dinnah.

I could care less if Webb goes somewhere else or keeps his promise to CU. The team will play with who it has one way or another. Maybe Gerkin is the starter.

If webb is gone, you better hope it isn't gerkin. Once again, cu and MM will have to pin their hopes on sefo. Montez? From all accounts from folks who were there, he's not ready.

I have no idea why this is becoming a **** show but it amazes me after all the **** that cu has had to endure, we can't get one break to turn this around.

I think Sefo will be ready to go. I'll bet that Webb saw that first hand when he visited and knows it is going to be impossible to knock Sefo out of the starting job. Sefo was running around Saturday and seems very confident. Should be ready to go and Webb wants to come in and start- not sit behind Sefo.

My theory is that Kingsbury is manipulating things to screw us over. Backlash over Chev having a lot of success with the "Rise" in Texas... mostly going after TTU recruiting targets for 2017.

Back