What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What will be our home record in '09?

What will be the buffs home record in '09

• Total voters
What does that have to do with what I said? The Big 12 north will be a toss up between KU, Nu, CU and maybe Mizzou. Those 4 teams are all about equal IMO with each having an advantage in different categories, but none really night and day better than the others. The nice thing is the north goes through Boulder.

... I really can't say that they are all equal. Talent level i think that we are all pretty close to equal. with NU and Mizz topping the list. But CU is the oddball by not having been able to find a team identity YET.

I wouldn't say bull****. That new QB the fuskers have will have a whole season under his belt when he faces us. CU could have beaten KU the last 3 years, Mizzou will take a huge step down. KU and Nu will both be tough. But KU is not as good as you're making them out to be, and NU is better than what you're making them out to be.
In my last post I was disagreeing with your statement that KU is not as good as you're making them. I do think they are the best team in the Big 12 North, but that's not saying much at all. The South is much stronger and has been for the last 6 years. KU will be a solid team, but no match for TU,OU, and TT, but you can also say that for CU, MU, and NU. When the North matches up with the South - wake me up!

In my last post I was disagreeing with your statement that KU is not as good as you're making them. I do think they are the best team in the Big 12 North, but that's not saying much at all. The South is much stronger and has been for the last 6 years. KU will be a solid team, but no match for TU,OU, and TT, but you can also say that for CU, MU, and NU. When the North matches up with the South - wake me up!

:lol: You are always trying to spin new **** dude. Yes I know the south is superior to the north for the past 10 years, just like the north was the better division prior to 2000. When was I comparing them?:huh:

:lol: You are always trying to spin new **** dude. Yes I know the south is superior to the north for the past 10 years, just like the north was the better division prior to 2000. When was I comparing them?:huh:
You got your opinion that KU is not that good - I said in my opinion they are the best team in the North. I never said they were a big dog - so what's with the spin bull $hit?

You got your opinion that KU is not that good - I said in my opinion they are the best team in the North. I never said they were a big dog - so what's with the spin bull $hit?

I never said KU wasn't good. They are good, but not what you are making them out to be, and yes they are IMO the best in the north pn paper right now, will they finish #1 in the north? Probaby not with their schedule.

What does that have to do with what I said? The Big 12 north will be a toss up between KU, Nu, CU and maybe Mizzou. Those 4 teams are all about equal IMO with each having an advantage in different categories, but none really night and day better than the others. The nice thing is the north goes through Boulder.

Funny, Cu outgained the fuskers in passing, and a midget QB had a career day against the fuskers. CU also had the lead the entire game until less than two minutes to go in the game. Ya the fuskers really dominated the buffs! Oh ya forgot to add Little Bo Peeps decision to do a fake FG and Jimmy Smith read and picked for a TD. You're a moron if for one second you think NU dominated that game. I bet you were about to **** your pants when we sacked you on third to try the long FG, I also bet you were ****ting yourself when cu went up 14-0 and throughout the game when the fuskers trailed for 99% of that game. ****ing Nebraska fans are such a joke! :lol:

http://www.huskerpedia.com/games/2008/colo08.html

I will take this statistical advantage every time and win 99% of the time. NU was inside the CU 20 all day and could only get 3s. That won't happen very often. This was a 28 point game. The talent gap is widening, like it or not.

Outgained in passing by 20 yards and that's a career day? Dark days ahead for CU apaprently.

Can you direct me to the stat that gives you the most hope?

I will take this statistical advantage every time and win 99% of the time. NU was inside the CU 20 all day and could only get 3s. That won't happen very often. This was a 28 point game. The talent gap is widening, like it or not.

Outgained in passing by 20 yards and that's a career day? Dark days ahead for CU apaprently.

57 - As in 57 yard field to win the game that for which kNU had a 'statistical advantage'... on the home-field.... against an injury riddled Buffs team.

Cya next season!

Anyone that has studied statistics knows how they can be skewed.

You guys were inside the 20 yard line all day and could only get 3 points 4 times?!?! Wow, good job there fella. Shoulda, coulda, woulda put up 28 points instead of 12. This was also against a CU team that hasn't done well on the road in Hawk's tenure. That'll change with time.

You guys aren't OU or UT so stop acting like the pretenders we all know you guys are. Remember OU? Yeah, the team that put up 62 against you (35 in the first quarter!). Come back when you have an actual quality win under Pelini. PS: Kansas doesn't count. In fact, at this point no one in the Big 12 North does.

Pelini was outcoached the ENTIRE day and if you fail to realize that then I'm quite happy because next year we are going to tear you a new asshole. The difference in overall talent isn't as great as you'd like to think. You saw a decimated CU offense that had no identity all season and yet scored 14 points in 5 minutes? You saw a 15 yard sack that almost put you out of FG range, yet we probably had 11 sacks all season.

2001 called...they want their delusions of grandeur back.

You guys were inside the 20 yard line all day and could only get 3 points 4 times?!?! Wow, good job there fella. Shoulda, coulda, woulda put up 28 points instead of 12. This was also against a CU team that hasn't done well on the road in Hawk's tenure. That'll change with time.

You guys aren't OU or UT so stop acting like the pretenders we all know you guys are. Remember OU? Yeah, the team that put up 62 against you (35 in the first quarter!). Come back when you have an actual quality win under Pelini. PS: Kansas doesn't count. In fact, at this point no one in the Big 12 North does.

Pelini was outcoached the ENTIRE day and if you fail to realize that then I'm quite happy because next year we are going to tear you a new asshole. The difference in overall talent isn't as great as you'd like to think. You saw a decimated CU offense that had no identity all season and yet scored 14 points in 5 minutes? You saw a 15 yard sack that almost put you out of FG range, yet we probably had 11 sacks all season.

Tear a new asshole you did....reptastic :thumbsup:

Funny, Cu outgained the fuskers in passing, and a midget QB had a career day against the fuskers. CU also had the lead the entire game until less than two minutes to go in the game. Ya the fuskers really dominated the buffs! Oh ya forgot to add Little Bo Peeps decision to do a fake FG and Jimmy Smith read and picked for a TD. You're a moron if for one second you think NU dominated that game. I bet you were about to **** your pants when we sacked you on third to try the long FG, I also bet you were ****ting yourself when cu went up 14-0 and throughout the game when the fuskers trailed for 99% of that game. ****ing Nebraska fans are such a joke! :lol:

Still lost bud so justify all you want....still lost :cry:

Oh and how did a "CU Home Record Poll" thread turn into a Husker subject.....I love being a Husker Fan :D

The home schedule is cake. 6-0, no problem. The only potentially difficult one is Mizzou, but they are about to enter into a new era, or, should I say, re-enter the former era.

Go Big Red! Keep popin that oxycodone, it produces delusion. Just ask Rush Limbaugh?
husker_mullet.jpg

Last edited:
Consistent stupidity does not justify a response. I like reading "This message is hidden because (insert fusker here) is on your ignore list." a lot more than seeing their stupidity quoted. Stop the madness!

Consistent stupidity does not justify a response. I like reading "This message is hidden because (insert fusker here) is on your ignore list." a lot more than seeing their stupidity quoted. Stop the madness!

Yes....the madness

You saw a decimated CU offense that had no identity all season and yet scored 14 points in 5 minutes?

Then watched them put up 10 points, 137 yards passing and 6 yards rushing the remaining 55 minutes.

You saw a 15 yard sack that almost put you out of FG range

Almost.

I saw someone **** up the quote function, italics, and underlining in one ****ing post. SCORE!

You saw a decimated CU offense that had no identity all season and yet scored 14 points in 5 minutes?

Then watched them put up 10 points, 137 yards passing and 6 yards rushing the remaining 55 minutes.

You saw a 15 yard sack that almost put you out of FG range

Almost.

:lol::lol:

What 96Buff said

We will be 6-0 at home next year. Missouri and Kansas will be pretty tough, but the rest of the home slate is pretty pedestrian.

And to the nebraska fans on this board: 32 out of 44 players on our two-deep for the nebraska game were underclassmen, and we still almost beat you in lincoln. Good luck next year with a depleted offensive line, a qb who has never started a game in college, and no receivers.

Do you really think posting a picture of a dumb red neck with a bleach blond mullet next to drug vials is complimentary of Nebraska football fans?
Man you are one dumb s.o.b. Even the husker posters knew I was giving them a little $hit.
husker_mullet.jpg

Last edited:

Why is it nobody will answer a simple question?

Which stat from that game gives you the most hope for next year? Which stat line would you rather have if looking objectively?

Also, since nobody will answer that one, I will bring back another question nobody answered:

What about Hawk's regime gives you hope for the future?

Attendance? Donations? Record? Any trend?

I'm not much of a hunter but I do look forward to "yabbit season" this fall..

-damn, we lost! yabbit they needed a 57 yard kick to win and only Crosby can do that.

-damn, we lost! yabbit they only averaged 5 yds a carry.

-damn, we lost! yabbit(insert stat here)

Back