What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What would you build at CU if you won the half billion $ powerball?

Some solid ideas already. Hookers, women and blow seem to be the common themes so far.

I would hire myself as engineer with the help of allbuffs wishes to come up with a functional re-design of balch field house and the entire west side of Folsom. Creating an open air area for vendors to set up, local breweries to have their own stations and people to stand and watch the ****ing game while drinking a ****ing beer! Then I would give it to CU and only fund it if they accepted our idea.

Then 2 girls at once.

The LaserDeathHawk suite at Folsom would be both glorious and terrifying.

I’d also give $25m to RG to sort it out but push hard for making hockey a scholy sport. The fact that a school in az has hockey and we don’t makes zero sense

It would start with a pretty long discussion about how to get the most out of the money over the long run....how to build the endowment and help them permanently funding coaches salaries. Then work with them to help fund their priorities that are on the road map. Lastly, they would be adding baseball along with a state of the art facility to play in.

I’d finish off the North-Northwest side of the stadium to make it mirror the northeast side. I’d raise the Dal Ward height to match that of the surrounding buildings and give the north side a consistent, solid look. Then I’d finish off the West and South sides of the stadium, expanding the south stands to match up with the east. Then finish it all off with a new set of boxes and club level seating on the west side to mirror the East side. All together making the stadium consistent all the way around.

Another part that will be huge to future renovations is building another academic building somewhere to move all of those people out of Folsom so those spaces can be used for bathrooms, concessions and indoor club like areas.

He'd build a statue of himself. Inscription: "you're welcome"
tenor.gif

Of course some New Hampshire-ite won it.

Is there a derogatory word for people from New Hampshire?

I’d finish off the North-Northwest side of the stadium to make it mirror the northeast side. I’d raise the Dal Ward height to match that of the surrounding buildings and give the north side a consistent, solid look. Then I’d finish off the West and South sides of the stadium, expanding the south stands to match up with the east. Then finish it all off with a new set of boxes and club level seating on the west side to mirror the East side. All together making the stadium consistent all the way around.
That is very kind of you to donate your entire winnings like that! You are way more generous than I would be.

Definitely hockey, definitely improvements to Balch. Definitely close out drive to 105

Definitely not anything to do with Pepsi

I would start a program for snarky scholarships, and take suggestions. Ideas: Donald J Trump Stable Genius Scholarship, Trump Global Warming Scholarship, Weinstein Women's Studies Scholarship.

World class golf course that will host the US Open in 2028, golf training facility for CU. Right in that land southwest of Lehigh in south boulder. In and out of the pine trees. TPC Boulder.

Since she died in 2010, I'm going to say no. Probably looks about like this.
crypt-keeper.jpg

It goes without saying that I'd bring 20 genius supermodels so that I could repopulate the Earth so I didn't say it.

Somewhere the Beave and Wally are screaming.

I'd make a targeted donation of 20 million $ to the Track/Field/XC programs on the condition that the salaries of Wetmore and Burroughs were immediately doubled. I'd buy Tad the personal vehicle of his choice up to 100,000 $.
I would pledge a no strings attached annual donation of 100,000 $ to the football program on the condition that the silver uniforms were burned and never brought back. I would pledge an additional 400,000 $ annually to the football program on the condition that the terrible headbanger rock music played at football games was replaced with Stevie Ray, the Allmans, the Grateful Dead, Steely Dan, and Roy Buchanan. Or just really loud modern Electronic Dance Music. Anything but "Welcome To The Jungle", etc.
Finally I would fund an effort to give every fan who walked through the gates at a football game a free shot of Herradura, given by the security staff upon entrance in a disposable plastic shot glass.

I'd keep the rest of my winnings.

I’d give it all to Allbuffs.

Allbuffs could then construct a gleaming glass and sparkling steel Headquarters office building in RINO or on Broadway, with security, underground heated parking, and a health club. Um, and hookers and blow in the Members Only wing.

I’d give it all to Allbuffs.
No you wouldn't, lying mofo. I'd just get best of the best stuff, especially the damn sound system, tired of reading about that lol. Also, I'd have Keith Jackson do the Nebraska game, if he would.

A statue of Phil DiStefano
Me too, but it would have to be sculpted by the same guys that did the UT FB statues a few years back. Seeing Dr. Phil commemerated in a neo-Al Jolson style with oriental flair would be worth the money.

Then I'd endow a baseball team.

I would make it contingent of the FB coach joining Barzil and answering questions twice a week.

My own private box with a separate entrance to Folsom, and my own bathroom.

Me too, but it would have to be sculpted by the same guys that did the UT FB statues a few years back. Seeing Dr. Phil commemerated in a neo-Al Jolson style with oriental flair would be worth the money.

Then I'd endow a baseball team.

I would make it contingent of the FB coach joining Barzil and answering questions twice a week.

My own private box with a separate entrance to Folsom, and my own bathroom.

Or an abstract statue/sculpture of Phil, done by the same Euro architect who created the Denver Art Museum which should be called "Assymetry Reflecting Post-Modern Neurosis and Destroying a Mountain View".

Back