What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is your all-time favorite CU running back?

Damn rules. They always get in the way of having fun.

I also thought the board was for ALL fans of CU. No?
No need to get your panties in a wad. It was just a joke. I have no problem with USC and most of USC's fans, the marching band on the other hand...

Damn rules. They always get in the way of having fun.

I also thought the board was for ALL fans of CU. No?
Of course.

Let's keep our natural assholishness funny and good natured. Not like he cheers for Nebraska. And we are united in our hate of Notre Dame.

That said, I want to beat USC like a red headed step child this year and when it happens I plan to be a huge dick about it. :)

Of course.

Let's keep our natural assholishness funny and good natured. Not like he cheers for Nebraska. And we are united in our hate of Notre Dame.

That said, I want to beat USC like a red headed step child this year and when it happens I plan to be a huge dick about it. :)

I like funny assholishness myself. I always try to be respectful, and am only here to have fun. Oh, and f ND. Can we include ucla in that hatefest a bit?

It's good to be able to "plan" the big dick thing. Mine just happened at birth. :p

I like funny assholishness myself. I always try to be respectful, and am only here to have fun. Oh, and f ND. Can we include ucla in that hatefest a bit?

It's good to be able to "plan" the big dick thing. Mine just happened at birth. :p
After the punk ass way UCLA played the dirtiest brand of football I've seen in a long time when they came to Folsom last year... yes. Absolutely yes. I hate that ****ing program. We've also got the history of them stealing coaches from us and us getting poached that year when Karl Dorrell got the job (for which we were happy for him... but he hired Embree and Bieniemy away).

After the punk ass way UCLA played the dirtiest brand of football I've seen in a long time when they came to Folsom last year... yes. Absolutely yes. I hate that ****ing program. We've also got the history of them stealing coaches from us and us getting poached that year when Karl Dorrell got the job (for which we were happy for him... but he hired Embree and Bieniemy away).

fUCLA in football and the ScumDevils in Basketball. Play like a group of thugs.

man Nik, someone hit a nerve? kinda snarky today more than most.

UCLA has thugged it out lately. Really poor display by them. Makes it easy to dislike them. That can have a negative effect on them, though. If they thug it out for every team they play, they'll in turn get thugged. That leads to injuries (Rosen, anybody?). I think it caught up to them last year and if they don't get it turned around pretty quick, the same will happen again this year.

I have hated fucla for years, decades. There fans are the WORST I have seen anywhere. I wouldn't even take my son to a game against them because if it. Their team has taken on the crappy, cheap shot personality of their head coach, if you want to call him that. He is a real POS.

I have hated fucla for years, decades. There fans are the WORST I have seen anywhere. I wouldn't even take my son to a game against them because if it. Their team has taken on the crappy, cheap shot personality of their head coach, if you want to call him that. He is a real POS.

How many pissed filled balloons have you been hit with?

I never saw his dad in that light. Guess that apple fell far from the tree. Although he did have one of the best rants ever, I still laugh at it. You know damn well the players cracked up. How could you not?'

Bo Matthews might argue with that statement.
It was a different era but when a guy is the second pick in the NFL draft you have to figure he was pretty good.

Right. Well he was drafted 12 years before I was born so I can't say I had ever heard of him. I did however watch Drumm dominate in 2001.

Gotta go with Salaam as my favorite. Although I did love Chris Brown's power. and Bienemy's heart.

Back