What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wyoming gameday thread

why the hell are we calling so many ****ing pass plays? all of our drives are going like this: run for 7 yards, incomplete pass, incomplete pass, punt.

I'm still pissed! With the way the d is playing this game should be over already.

Exactly, which is why I was impressed Hawk mentioned it.

I was expecting... "We played good, we're turning it around, and we are good people and have a killer GPA"

This should be a 38-0 ball game right now. Hawk wasn't happy at halftime interview, said the offense has left way too many points out there, nice to see some fire.

Speedy looks good, mcknight has played well but b-lock dropped a td and cody has missed 2 throws that cu probably would have scored td's on or been inside the 10. OL needs to start getting more of a push and quit commiting penalties.

Defense playing great, getting pressure and beatty and herrod are doing a great job.

Would like CU to come out and put 2 td's on the board in the 3rd.

17-0 AT HALF, much better than I expected, and it should be worse.

Yeah, wow. Hawk is alive.. About time we show some damn intensity.

And even though we are up 17-0, its a sloppy 17-0. should be up way more.

Yep, b-lock had a td, that missed pass to mcknight and heck,burton had a pick for a td that was dropped. 38-0 should be about right,hopefully cu comes out and scores a couple td's here in the 3rd.

After the last two weeks I'll take the first half. Why couldn't we be this fired up for the other two games? Offense looks pretty crappy still due to still playing walkon WRs, where is Simas? Cody doesn't look very good at all, how does the coach on the field allow 2 delay of games?? He also is extremely inaccurate even on the short to imtermediate stuff.

Nonetheless hopefully we can keep up this intensity for the rest of the season.

Back