What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wyoming gameday thread

Exactly, which is why I was impressed Hawk mentioned it.

I was expecting... "We played good, we're turning it around, and we are good people and have a killer GPA"

Unfortunately, i have no audio where I'm watching so I don't know what Hawk said. He dis look pretty fired up in the in the pre half interview.

Who's the Fox hottie doing the sideline interviews?

And

I can't say for sure but I'd bet those two guys in the booth are gay. NTTATWWT.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see they're winning. They're not getting any style points but oh well. The thing that never stops amazing me is how Cody has a ton of heart but just... can't... play very well. I think if we just had a semi-decent QB we might actually get a few wins against the better teams. His numbers against an extremely sub-par wyoming team are just sad. At this moment 13-26 146 yards 5.6 YPA. That's the best we can do at the QB position?

This sucks! When we need the O to have a long sustained drive they go 3 and out.

Another stop. I like it.

I'm glad to see they're winning. They're not getting any style points but oh well. The thing that never stops amazing me is how Cody has a ton of heart but just... can't... play very well. I think if we just had a semi-decent QB we might actually get a few wins against the better teams. His numbers against an extremely sub-par wyoming team are just sad. At this moment 13-26 146 yards 5.6 YPA. That's the best we can do at the QB position?

Cody certainly has his issues but the biggest problem with this offense is the OL.

I only have the game on radio, but I haven't heard Simas yet. Is he on the field or bench?

Cody certainly has his issues but the biggest problem with this offense is the OL.

I would reverse that statement. OL has its issues, but the biggest problem is QB play. Nobody respects the Buffs ability to pass downfield, so it allows the LB and safties to creep up to the line of scrimmage. It's like being 1st and goal all the way down the field.

Back