What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA DE Stephan Nembot (Signed to Colorado)

Dude reminds me of Trevor Price, wing span. He is a few inches taller and not as athletic, I dont think. Pretty sure Trevor grew alot quickly because Im semi sure that he was a lb for Michigan in the hail mary game. He ended up at Clemson but dont think he started there unless that was a different guy with the same name. Anyway, Id say start him off at end but leave the possibility open to move because that dude is gonna be a monster. Jmho.

Dude reminds me of Trevor Price, wing span. He is a few inches taller and not as athletic, I dont think. Pretty sure Trevor grew alot quickly because Im semi sure that he was a lb for Michigan in the hail mary game. He ended up at Clemson but dont think he started there unless that was a different guy with the same name. Anyway, Id say start him off at end but leave the possibility open to move because that dude is gonna be a monster. Jmho.
pretty sure Trevor Price went to Clemson.

I agree he will be huge, for some reason I see him as an OT more than anything else.

pretty sure Trevor Price went to Clemson.

Anybody watch the CU/Michigan hail mary game? Watch the talent on the field, it's amazing. Trevor Pryce initially started at Michigan where he played as a true frosh. I'm not sure what happened but he ended up transferring to Clemson where he finished his career and was drafted by Denver in 1997 in the first round, 30th overall.

Ringo at Scout.com today: "Sounds like Embree is optimistic that Nembot will get into school".

Keeping fingers crossed for some good news ...

What's up with our boy? Camp starts in less than a month. Anything new on the Cameroon front? I think somebody could have swam the papers accross by now.

Quick! Somebody call the Cameroonian Embassy and demand they get their sh*t together.

I bet Independence Community College has the # for the Cameroon Unified School District. I'll give them a call or two later tonight.

Isnt this a dply issue?

Nope, this is a NCAA issue. We have what we need to admit him.

I don't care what connections dply has in Admissions, after what he did to Katoa and Scott, I don't want him near our players.

:sad1: That is just when i take pictures with them. i have one of me and J-fly too. I am so ****ing cursed. But at least i don't try to kill our players like GIA did.

Nope, this is a NCAA issue. We have what we need to admit him.

:sad1: That is just when i take pictures with them. i have one of me and J-fly too. I am so ****ing cursed. But at least i don't try to kill our players like GIA did.

"GIA-spleeni" rhymes with "Creatini". I'm certain that's important, but I just can't quite pull it all together.

Embassy of the Republic of Camaroon
Ambassador Jerome Mendouga
Phone: 202-265-8790
Fax: 202-387-3826

a6cd09b3-eec1-54da.jpg

http://www.cameroonembassy.org/

http://www.ambacam-usa.org/

Back