What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA DE Stephan Nembot (Signed to Colorado)

"....then that is all that matters" (with a non-verbal...you dumbass for picking the Buffs....)

I'm thinking shut up...
5-steve-urkel.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, Husky fans acting like they're something. This is the same f'n team that went 0-12 couple of years ago.

Wow, Husky fans acting like they're something. This is the same f'n team that went 0-12 couple of years ago.
Where you seeing that?

As soon as I saw that white hat i threw my fist in the air, awesome!

This signing class has been great but I've been hoping for Nembot. Welcome! Grats also to the recruiters and Embo. You made the right choice Stephan. Can't wait to see you on the field.

We better not move him to O-Line. On a side note, hope we see Nembot and Kyle Washigton as walk-ons on the bball team.

From here
Cameroon.jpg

To here
Flatirons.jpg

envs_00011_medium.jpg

Welcome to Boulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
WoooHooo! Welcome aboard Mr. Nembot, enjoy your time in the land of good & plenty! Think this guy has the intangibles to create some serious match-up problems!

Woot!
:dance5::dance5:
:gobuffs::gobuffs::gobuffs:
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Of the guys on the fence, I wanted him the most. YEAH BIG GUYS!!! I'm pretty pumped

WoooHooo! Welcome aboard Mr. Nembot, enjoy your time in the land of good & plenty! Think this guy has the intangibles to create some serious match-up problems!

Think he has the tangibles to create some match-up problems as well. Welcome to the Buffs!

This is a monster get for CU. The kid can play DE, DT, OT , alot of options for him. Athletic big man, ex basketball player.

I'll take any kid with his size that also has an offer to play basketball at Arizona - you know he's athletic and has some quick feet with an offer like that.

Given the short amount of time he has played any football at all, he would look raw at any position, IMO.

How about TE? If he's quick anough to play hoops, that is... think Antonio Gates. But even more of a mismatch for LBs and DBs.

The guy talks about how he likes to hurt people and make them cry. DT or DE all the way. It's where we need him the most anyway.

Nembot and Creer were the two guys that hadn't committed that I wanted the most. Yesterday was a good day.

The guy talks about how he likes to hurt people and make them cry. DT or DE all the way. It's where we need him the most anyway.

Nembot and Creer were the two guys that hadn't committed that I wanted the most. Yesterday was a good day.

Didn't even have to use your AK?

Did you finally get a call from a girl you wanna dig out?

Back