What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CO RB Adonis Ameen-Moore (Verbal to Syracuse)

I don't know why it is said you can't coach speed. You can train and increase speed. Just like you can train to increase your verticle. Some just have a natural ability that may be greater than others but that does not mean everyone else is out of luck. Does that mean that you can take anybody and train them to acheive a 4.4 40 time...NO. But you can train to increase your speed. Don Beebe (former Buffalo Bills WR held camps for such a thing).

Glad he found a home... also glad he found a home where he won't be playing the Buffs

Less concerned with losing his talent than the way it looks. To outsiders, it looks like we aren't keeping our in-state offers, although I highly doubt that AAM still had a commitable CU offer after the coaching change.

JE and staff need some good news soon.

What, are you guys afraid of a little snow? OK, alot of snow. :lol:

Syracuse already has a player from Mullen on their roster, Jonny Miller. He'll have a chance to play right away because SU's top rusher graduates and another 4-star RB on their roster (Averin Collier) just got dismissed from the team for academic reasons.

Honestly, were we even recruiting AAM? I can't for the life of me believe we lost a recruit to Syracuse. A local kid to boot. Inconceivable. The timing of this leads me to believe that JE and/or EB told the kid that we were going in another direction. I simply cannot bring myself to believe that anybody, especially a kid from Colorado, would choose Syracuse over CU.

Honestly, were we even recruiting AAM? I can't for the life of me believe we lost a recruit to Syracuse. A local kid to boot. Inconceivable. The timing of this leads me to believe that JE and/or EB told the kid that we were going in another direction. I simply cannot bring myself to believe that anybody, especially a kid from Colorado, would choose Syracuse over CU.

I think it's just we don't need him/buy his "potential"/put any word you like here

Mutual disinterest. No big loss.

Back