What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA DE Samson Kafovalu (Signed to Colorado)

Sackman, I apologize that the "hand signs" offended you.....I will take the picture off....Didn't mean anything by it...Just proud that bro chose a wonderful University with wonderful people that support and love him. Have a wonderful day and GOD BLESS!!!

Sacky is joking. You guys can do all the CU hand signals you want!

In fact, we used that picture for Samson's profile in the 2012 signing thread pinned to the top of the recruiting forum.

Sackman, I apologize that the "hand signs" offended you.....I will take the picture off....Didn't mean anything by it...Just proud that bro chose a wonderful University with wonderful people that support and love him. Have a wonderful day and GOD BLESS!!!

:lol:

Not offended. It takes a whole lot more than that to offend me.

:lol:

Not offended. It takes a whole lot more than that to offend me.
images

Sacky is joking. You guys can do all the CU hand signals you want!

In fact, we used that picture for Samson's profile in the 2012 signing thread pinned to the top of the recruiting forum.

LOL...thanks so much! Awh, that was sweet of ya'll!!! Well, I guess by majority...the picture gets to stay:) Love all ya'll BUFFz!!! "Malo Aupito" Tongan for "Thank you very much!"

Is that dude on the right trying to make some kind of hand sign? Cause if so, somebody needs to tell him WE DON'T DO HAND SIGNS AT CU.

423316_1830926310413_1758052745_943592_1903872148_n.jpg

Left to right: Samson's Friend who signed to Colorado State, Arlington HS Principle and Samson....I see signs...."Hang Loose" I guess All that will change right Sackman? :)

If I have to choose between keeping Samson w/handsigns on the team as well as BuffedWild on the board OR keeping Sackman around (though I acknowledge Sacky is an Allbuffs institution who has been here far longer than me), it's no contest in my mind. Handsigns for all my friends!

LOL...thanks so much! Awh, that was sweet of ya'll!!! Well, I guess by majority...the picture gets to stay:) Love all ya'll BUFFz!!! "Malo Aupito" Tongan for "Thank you very much!"

It is now time to pony up 15 bucks for the year to get a memebership here...and a bigger mailbox. I wanted to send a message but your mailbox is full. Well worth the money for Barzil, trust me.

If I have to choose between keeping Samson w/handsigns on the team as well as BuffedWild on the board OR keeping Sackman around (though I acknowledge Sacky is an Allbuffs institution who has been here far longer than me), it's no contest in my mind. Handsigns for all my friends!

:nod: :thumbsup: Thanks -Walrus!!

Hey BuffedWild GB² (God bless and Go Buffaloes)
Cant wait for Samson to get on campus!

Love it!!! Thanks UtterBuffLuv! GB to the second it is!! Will share this with bro! He's super excited! Like he had said, "Colorado is what its at!"
It's the place to be! Can't wait to visit for myself! God bless and Go Buffs!!!

It is now time to pony up 15 bucks for the year to get a memebership here...and a bigger mailbox. I wanted to send a message but your mailbox is full. Well worth the money for Barzil, trust me.

Will do:) Dont think I have any messages.....but then again, I'll have to check. Will look into doing so. Thanks!!!

Will do:) Dont think I have any messages.....but then again, I'll have to check. Will look into doing so. Thanks!!!

Don't buy a membership. Use that 15 bucks on something better. You add a lot more to the board just by continuing to participate.

Hopefully Embo will have some open practices this fall, because I can't wait to see Samson and the other members of this class.

Don't buy a membership. Use that 15 bucks on something better. You add a lot more to the board just by continuing to participate.

Hopefully Embo will have some open practices this fall, because I can't wait to see Samson and the other members of this class.

Thanks Buffnik! :) Thank you so much for the support and always showing love! Can't wait to see him in Black and Gold! Also, Birthday shout out to brother SAMSON! He's 18 years old today! GOD BLESS!!! :)

Thanks Buffnik! :) Thank you so much for the support and always showing love! Can't wait to see him in Black and Gold! Also, Birthday shout out to brother SAMSON! He's 18 years old today! GOD BLESS!!! :)
Tell him happy birthday from Buff Nation!

You mean to tell me he looked that big at 17? :wow:

:happybday: Samson!

Just watched his video from a USC camp or something of another, man does he have a quick first step and does not stop.

Back