What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA QB Shane Dillon (Signed to COLORADO)

Dude...the wheels have been off for five years....you should have asked, are all of our attempts to get the train back on the tracks going to get ****-canned in one night? At least several of our 2012 recruits had stellar games on Friday night.

Perhaps I was overacting a little. The silver lining is that he probably wont be at risk to commiting somewhere else. I agree with you just a little frustrated

good news... per adam the injury wasnt serious and he is expect to be able to start this week

I hope he can get in the ear of some top OL recruits.....we need some help, and help from someone who does not need the redshirt year.

I think I might start using the ESPN photos when I can. That turned out really cool.

Looks like the knee felt better. From those stats it looks like his OL is questionable...not sure why I get that feeling but just do.

Good Luck Dillon!

which is good news since ours is anything but questionable.

He seems to have made some major strides with is completion percentage this season.

jumptrainer - any word on Jason Gaines? The article didn't have much about other players. Is Gaines having a good senior year?

Gaines hasnt played this season yet, his first game will be this Fri. Missed the first three games due to a school enforced penalty for inappropiate behavior with a girl (caught making out)...Christian school so they are strict about that. Also, my buddy says to look for Gaines to play some DE and he is killin people in practice!!!

[video=youtube;eN_jzqdiG5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN_jzqdiG5k[/video]

didn't notice this posted earlier, sorry if someone did and I missed it.

It'd be nice if you didn't kill off half of the members by giving the board a heart attack.
Eh, the rumors were bound to come here soon enough. Sorry though, next time I will sit and watch and laugh and cry.

Edit: What rumors?

Last edited:
The stats never tell you how many passes hit the receiver in the hands and bounce right to the defender. Thats what happened to 4 of Dillon's interceptions.

The stats never tell you how many passes hit the receiver in the hands and bounce right to the defender. Thats what happened to 4 of Dillon's interceptions.

That's funny. Yesterday, when I read the concern regarding interceptions, I thought, "every interception has a story". Not all are the quarterback's fault, but they all end up being the quarterback's burden...

Thanks for sharing a bit more about "the story" to provide better context.

Back