What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA S Chris Solomon (Signed to Nevada)

its sounding like he is getting his work done in the classroom (AZ). really really hope he can keep it up and terrorize wide receivers for the buffs.

Sounds like a great young man. Here's to him taking care of business in the classroom and on the field for the Buffs! Best of luck, Chris! Looking forward to seeing you running on the field behind Ralphie!

I'm getting one of those "welcome to colorful Colorado" sign posts ready....

Fair point. Sorry things didn't work out. I really liked Chris. Hope he goes somewhere not in the pac12 and makes us regret it. :smile2:
I mean I don't see why they can't take him, they still have 3 scholarships left, and I doubt anyone else that isn't already committed is going to announce that they are going to Colorado on signing day! Any thoughts?

I mean I don't see why they can't take him, they still have 3 scholarships left, and I doubt anyone else that isn't already committed is going to announce that they are going to Colorado on signing day! Any thoughts?
Who knows. This is a crazy time of year. I know the coaches really liked chris. Perhaps on signing day you should make sure the cell phone is charged and you have good service? :smile2:

People are speculating. Chris and his advisors would know better than we would. Trust me when I say that no one on here knows any inside info.

What I can say, and I'm sure you can tell, is that we really want Chris to be a Buff.

I watched some of Yuri's film on ESPN and he was playing safety some of the time. Is he a guarantee corner at the Div 1 level?

With Mosley being an Athlete who could end up at WR, although we did recruit him to try out as a CB first.
Good point.

I would have loved to see Chris in BnG, hopefully something happens after signing day that allows that. If not, best of luck to him.

I guess if Hall doesn't commit, the schollie may still be open?

May not be relevant. Look for the Buffs to be making moves and spots to be available. More moving parts than has been suggested.

What I don't know is whether Solomon is going to be a late qualifier. If he is (as well as some of the other 7 or 8 guys from our commitment list who aren't completely cleared academically yet), we may see oversigning and some grayshirting.

Back