What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'12 CA TE Jalen Cope-Fitzpatrick (Signed to USC)

UCLA just hired a new WR coach. FootballScoop is speculating that they're going to move Marques Tuiasosopo to TE Coach.

I got it when Mora promoted him from assistant strength coach to interim QB Coach to get ready for the bowl game. Tui did play the position, including a bit in the NFL. But TE Coach? Doesn't sound like the position is being emphasized or used in the NFL style.

I wonder how the visit will go this weekend.

UCLA just hired a new WR coach. FootballScoop is speculating that they're going to move Marques Tuiasosopo to TE Coach.

I got it when Mora promoted him from assistant strength coach to interim QB Coach to get ready for the bowl game. Tui did play the position, including a bit in the NFL. But TE Coach? Doesn't sound like the position is being emphasized or used in the NFL style.

I wonder how the visit will go this weekend.
He's visiting UCLA this weekend?

Deja vu with McNamara. I hope we don't come in 2nd place again!

The one major difference here is USC has been up front about early playing time for him (i.e, it probably is not in the cards) whereas Oklahoma could legitimately sell McNamara on playing as a true freshman just as we could.

The one major difference here is USC has been up front about early playing time for him (i.e, it probably is not in the cards) whereas Oklahoma could legitimately sell McNamara on playing as a true freshman just as we could.

Good point. I hope that is important to him. I think Irwin and Ray will be great players, but we cannot have too many good TEs in this offense. Can't wait to see us running those 2-3 TE sets with these guys. Should be a barrel of fun!

Is USC still recruiting him as an OT? If so, that could really work in our favor here, as well.

Good point. I hope that is important to him. I think Irwin and Ray will be great players, but we cannot have too many good TEs in this offense. Can't wait to see us running those 2-3 TE sets with these guys. Should be a barrel of fun!

Just look at what Gronkowski and Hernandez did to the Donks last night. If we could have multiple studs like that at TE, the offense would be unstoppable. JCF - you can be the start of this. Embree knows what he is doing with TE's: Graham, Lewis, Gonzalez - just to name a few. But I'm sure he already knows that...

Why are the moms always against us?

@whitneykblaine

USC commit Jalen Cope-Fitzpatrick visited Colorado this weekend. Despite loving his visit to Boulder, his mom still wants him to go to 'SC.

Why are the moms always against us?

@whitneykblaine

USC commit Jalen Cope-Fitzpatrick visited Colorado this weekend. Despite loving his visit to Boulder, his mom still wants him to go to 'SC.

Maybe we need to get her in touch with Mrs. Irwin, turn her around a little.

Just look at what Gronkowski and Hernandez did to the Donks last night. If we could have multiple studs like that at TE, the offense would be unstoppable. JCF - you can be the start of this. Embree knows what he is doing with TE's: Graham, Lewis, Gonzalez - just to name a few. But I'm sure he already knows that...
A few years back Mizzou was killing the Big XII with Coffey and the other kid at TE. Chase Daniel pulling the trigger was amazing with those two guys.

Embree still has an opportunity to win over mom this week with his in-home. JCF would start for us year 1 imo

Back